Part 35

Part 35

RENZO

If she thought I would take her with me while I ended my family, then she was mistaken. I was just starting to secure her to my side and I would be damned if I allowed her to accompany me to a place where my demented family could most likely hurt her.

Sadie, or my sugarplum as I liked to call her, had not been an easy woman to deal with. Her mood changed like the wind and I had to admit—though I didn't want to—but it was difficult for me to keep up with her. I would never know which mood she would be in. One second she was being friendly and the next she was threatening to kill me. I mean, I never thought a woman could be as mercurial as my sugarplum.

However, mercurial as she was, I couldn't help but be curious about her and try to figure her out. But with the way things were going between us, I knew it would take a lifetime to get to know this one woman who was driving me crazy. And I would do just that. I would know this strange woman inside and out and I would not stop until she was mine in every way.

Kidnapping Sadie was a mistake as my men and I were planning to kidnap my psychotic cousin, Natasha. And the right thing would've been to let Sadie go with an apology because I had plucked her from the life she was living only to bring her to my dark world. But how could I let this ray of light leave my dark world?

Slap yourself for being a pussy for this woman!

If my head would've been in the right place, then I probably would listen to my inner thoughts, however, with Sadie in my life, my mind was so lost and my heart was following in its footsteps. But even though I wanted to focus on the crazy sugarplum who was currently being guarded by the tarantulas, I had to finish something extremely important. And once I finished destroying my family to ash, then I will go home and deal with my feisty woman and claim her for myself because I no longer had the patience or the self-control to keep myself away from her.

Killing my family was my single focus before Sadie came along and decided to fuck up my life. But now that she was here, I had no intention of letting her go. She fucked up my life and now I would fuck her up, in more ways than one.

The sound of my cell phone ringing tore me away from my Sadie ridden thoughts, bringing me back to the present. I pulled my phone out of the pocket and checked to see it was Severon calling me. Great, my men were there; it was time to finish this off once and for all. I would not go home until each and every one of those cockroaches were dead. I would not go until this world was safe for my Sadie once again.

And who is going to save her from you?

I smirked at the thought. No one could save my sugarplum from me. She was mine now; had been since the moment I captured her and brought her into my world. And there was nothing she or anyone could do to change that. Once this shit was over, I would go home to my woman and spend the rest of my life showing her how much she meant to me and how much I truly loved her.

The ringing of my cell phone was annoying because I could not think about the woman who had captured me, but I had no choice; I had to answer the phone if I wanted to end this today.

"Quanto tempo ci vorrà?" Severon spoke as soon as I answered the call. (How long until you reach?)

I glanced out of the window of my car to see how much time until this show started. "Tra una decina di minuti," I answered him. (In about ten minutes)

"Va bene. Severin, Adone e io siamo qui e abbiamo preso posizioni. Dacci solo il segnale e finiremo in meno di cinque ore," Severon stated, something which I already knew. (Okay. Severin, Adone and I are here and have taken positions. Just give us the signal and we shall end this in less than five hours)