authors note

copyright disclaimer thing

Basically don't copy me and if you do at least don't tell me or do it better. Thanks x

an extended synopsis

Sylvia Bussit is a goddess and she knows it. New York is her new playground, with power seeping from her fingertips and charisma flowing off her like the Marc Jacobs perfume she wears. The honey haired, London born teenager is a diamond amongst coal and the whole world knows it.

Theo Floyd is a playboy and a self proclaimed vigilante with twisted reasoning. A dark hatred burns behind his dulled green eyes, ebony curls and pale skin. Plastered across the billboards of New York, he's hard to miss.

So, what happens when a devious plan that would make one and destroy the other goes horribly, horribly wrong?

The world will realise with them that even the elites of society don't have it all.

just me ranting & saying hi

Bonjour :)

I'm basically here to say I've been mulling this idea over in my mind for a while and I want to get it down on some type of paper for me to visualise it. I just wanted to write and explore the characters that have been swimming around my head for a while now, so this is it.

This is kinda a challenge for myself, I personally love reading books that dive into the world of the teenage elites in our society, so I've decided to attempt to have a go at writing one myself, and keep going however much I get stuck.

Please note : Writing is a skill. You'll see my writing skills develop and improve more throughout this novel, the first few chapters may be a slow burn but the book picks up pace and gets more exciting the further into it you get.

Please just don't judge by the first few parts.

Also note, I'm from England (north to be more specific , feel like I'm the only northern gal on wattpad ngl). If my spelling or wording of things are different to yours, suck it up.

I ain't gonna change it.

 However if there are any stupid spelling/ SPaG  mistakes or the wording of something doesn't make sense feel free to point that out because that's actually helpful

However if there are any stupid spelling/ SPaG mistakes or the wording of something doesn't make sense feel free to point that out because that's actually helpful.

That's all ,

Georgia x

(aka holy water central)

ALSO I DO LOOK AT READING LIST NAMES AND IF THEY MAKE ME LAUGH YOU BETTER BELIEVE IMMA COME AND TELL YOU SO BONUS POINTS FOR SNAZZY NAMES !!!!