and to conclude

Hey hey :)

A few days ago I finished this book , which to a lot of people may be surprising. I'm not surprised the 'sudden' ending might of been slightly shocking to some. However, I think in my heart I knew Sylvia's story was over. I didn't want to unnecessarily add to something and ruin what I had.

It's not common knowledge the reason I actually wrote this book , but it was my New Years task for 2019. I published my first chapter January 7th 2019 and published my last exactly a year later. Honestly I'm really proud I was able to finish this book, and fully stick it out to the end. Yeah , the plot may be slightly dodgy but at the end of this day this is my work and I'm fucking proud of it.

I know this is kinda a ramble and has no real substance to it , but this is my unedited emotions right now lol. Anyways , I'm here to say two main things:

1) Thank you all so much and to everyone currently reading these words you will never be able to fully comprehend the amount of happiness you've brought me over the last year. It's kinda insane.

2) I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen to this account. It may fully die with this book, although I hope not. I've had an idea for a new story , called 'A Doyennes Dowfall' since August and have started to work on making that something. Maybe I'll share something from it, I'm not too sure.

I won't be publishing anytime too soon though. For a little while,  I'll be taking a well needed break. I don't want to push out work just for the sake of it , which is what I think happened at points in this book.

Once again , thank you to every single person reading these very words right now. You mean an insane amount to me that I'm sure , you'll never fully comprehend.

Have a good January guys - stay safe. I'll see you all when I next resurface lol :)

Georgia x