thirty eight

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE.", I grumbled, pushing my door open. Throwing my bag on the floor, I quickly shrugged off my coat and walked to the small kitchen I had.

I opened the fridge, only to cringe at the mass of fruit and vegetables I had forgotten about from when I moved in, all of them now growing mould. Slowly, I shut the door and instead had a look through some of the cupboards , looking for a vase.

"Yes." I smiled, finally spotting a slim porcelain holder at the back of one of the shelves.

Hands reaching out, I grabbed it pulling it out from the cupboard. Happy with myself, I lazily shoved it on the counter top and turned away to get the flowers only to be greeted with a loud smash of glass.

Confused, I spun on my tip toes to see shattered glass coating the floor.

"What th-" I mumbled, before letting out a loud sigh.

Shards of glass had spread all over the kitchens small tiled flooring. Stepping carefully, I made my way out of the door and over to the cupboard to grab the dustpan.

Silently I swept up the glass, placing it in the bin. Next , I filled up the sink with water and placed the flowers in it, making sure their storks were fully submerged. Walking out of the kitchen, I grabbed my coat and car keys from the hall table , making my way out of my dorm room.

Shoving an AirPod in one ear, I took the lift down to the ground floor, quickly making my way over to the car park and towards my new Mercedes, my dad imported over. Sliding in the drivers seat, I synced the car up with my music and headed over to the closest grocery shop.

" papa va être tellement en colère." I breathed, realising that I was just going in alone , "oooops."

{ dads gonna be so mad }

After around ten minutes I had pulled into the car park. Grabbing the sunglasses and a hoodie that I always kept from my backseat, I lazily made an effort to disguise myself. I gave myself a once quick once in the mirror, my blonde hair was slightly wavy from the intensity of today and my mascara has smudges slightly under my eyes.

"Oh well." I sighed, wiping my finger under my eye to try to help it but only smudging it more.

Sliding the sunglasses on, I unplugged my phone and stepped out of the car placing it in my front pocket. Quickly I started the walk over to the big double doors, my head down low.

Navigating the aisles, I followed the signs towards glassware. Still with my head down low, I wandered over towards the vases.