three

Theo Floyd

Theo Floyd

I MENTALLY SCOLDED MYSELF, for letting my thoughts go back to him. His name had been floating around my head annoyingly for the past hour or so and as much as I hate to admit it, I couldn't stop thinking about him.

A picture of green eyes framed by thick tapered brows and obscured slightly by a tousled ringlet of curled black hair haunted my mind as I sat on the floor of my room. Attempting to distract myself, I grabbed my phone and turned on some music and focused on unpacking my stuff.

Humming to myself I made my way over to my large wardrobe and began to plan out how I would layout my closet, before dragging in my heavy Louis Vuitton suitcases from the hallway.

An hour or so passed and I had managed to organise my shoes but my patience's was draining swiftly and I needed a distraction.

There's only so long a girl can rearrange her Louboutins for.

Thankfully the sound of my phone ringing did just that, so I happily made my way to the floor where it lay and quickly accepted the call.

"H-"

"Hey Sylv can me and Elsie come round? We're bored out of our minds."

"Yeah of course." I replied, "my rooms kinda messy though I'm unpacking."

"Ohh fun!" Anya gushed, from the tone of her voice I knew she was excited, " we can help if you want?"

"That'ld be great." I said, letting a big toothy smile greet my face even though they couldn't see it.

"Awesome see you in five."

"Bye!" I said before she quickly ended the call on me.

Before I could even put down my phone there was a loud knock on the door before it was thew open with a excited Anya who came marching in, followed a not so thrilled Elsie.

"Hey girl." Anya grinned, "where the closet?"

I let out a small laugh before pointing to the left hand side of the room," right through there."

"Cool." Anya smiled, " I'll be in there." And with the sway of her long pin straight hair she waltzed into the room, disappearing from sight.

I turned my attention to the tall Asian girl who was still standing by the door, a long check coat hung loosely off her frame and her mouth was agape slightly as she looked around my room.