🍁02🍁

◇

Jinae walked down the stairs slowly, not sorrowfuly but tiredly, when you're sixteen and a student, it will be tiring. She came down in a large, white hoddie and black shorts. Her hair was a light orange colour as a gift for her sixteenth birthday. A friend of her's, Kim Namjoon, had invited her out to meet his friends at a local park.

Jinae had no idea what the decision she made to go, and how it would change her life, how one cute, bunny toothed, ebony haired boy could make her feel so shit about herself.

She ate her breakfast that her mom made for Jinae and her sisters, Li Jing and Jinkyong. Jinae was the middle child, and as Li Jing and Jinkyong had a eight year age gap, they had their creative differences. "Kyongie~! Stop stealing my things!" Li Jing yelled from the stairs, agitating the hungover Jinkyong.

"Fuck off Little bitch!" She yelled at Li Jing and poured a large mug of coffee. Jinae sighed, she knew once she stepped over the door, she was a completely different person. She is bubbly and interactive. At home, she is quiet and stays away from arguments.

Jinae washed off her dishes and headed upstairs to change. She wore a thin strapped, black dress and a white shirt. She platted her hair and wore a black beret. The young female wore make up for once, she was lonely in a way, Namjoon was going to introduce her to his friends to hopefully get her a date for a school dance. She looked cute.

She slipped on her shinny, black and gold loafers and picked up her bag

She slipped on her shinny, black and gold loafers and picked up her bag. "Bye mom." She said softly and then she ran out of the house, full of energy and euphoria. On the way, she was smiling and trying to balance on a brick curb, somehow managing to dance and land smoothly.

She hurried to the park, as she was late. When she got near, Jinae texted Namjoon, he told her that they were at the centre fountain. She ran to the meeting spot. She could see her friend, standing out from the crowd of handsome boys, not because he was ugly, Joon means handsome, but because of his height. She waved and smiled at him and he smiled back, revealing his dimples.

"Ah, Jinae. Meet my friends." He gestured. She recognised most of the boys as they all go to the same school. "Hello! I'm your hope! I'm your angel! I'm J-hope! My real name is Jung Hoseok but my friends call me Hobi." The orange haired male smiled brightly at her, his teeth showing rays if hope. "Nice hair, I'm Jinae Kim." She bowed. "I'm Kim Taehyung." "Kim Seokjin, my pleasure." He kissed her hand and she smiled at his politeness.

"Min Yoongi." "Park Jimin~". Lastly there was a boy with ebony hair and bunny teeth. "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." He looked at Jinae with a look that no one had ever witnessed before, it was a mixture of curiosity and yet, cruelty.