🍁39🍁

◇

Warning: Panic Attack

Jinae, Jungkook and Namjoon were leaving the club, as it was getting late. She was going to drive them home as she drank the least. "You wait here while I go get the car-" "Jinae?!" She heard a voice call from behind her. "J-Jinkyong?!" Jinae looked over at the girl, her sister. "It's been so long oh my god Jinae!" She hugged her. "Yeah, about five years." Jungkook felt his stomach sink.

Did I keep her from seeing her family?

Is that why I couldn't find her?

Jungkook brushed his hands through his hair. Jinkyong looked at the two males. "Oh so you still hang out with that dork, Joon eh? Well, he's not so much a dork now." She winked. "And is that- Jungkook?!" She pulled Jinae aside. "Jinae, what the fuck?! He's the reason you moved out, he's the reason that you wear that fucking mask, he's the reason mom, Li Jing and I couldn't see you for the past five years!" She yelled.

Jungkook heard everything. Everything. So clearly he could only hear it repeating in his head. The only thing echoing through his head. "Jungkook?" Joon waved a hand infront of his face. "Sorry Joon- I'm gonna get a taxi home." Jungkook said before he ran around the corner into the alleyway.

He started to breath fast and his chest was tightening. He felt like everything was drifting away from him, reality. His breathing became more unstable.

What did I do? I separated her from her family.

I seriously thought I had a chance with her. Not now with her family hates me more than I thought.

She deserves Joon, he wouldn't hurt her, I always seem to.

Tears started to fall from his eyes and he wanted to scream but he covered his mouth. "Oh god, oh god! Just shut up Jungkook! Please for the love of god stop crying." He cried out. "Jungkook?" A feminine voice whispered at him.

"Li Jing?"

"Shhhh! I see Jinkyong and Jinae!" She whisper yelled. "Hey what's wrong Kook?" She kneeled down and looked at him. "Y-You hate me right?" He breathed out. "Hate you? Jungkook, I saw you two years ago, I forgave you once you told me about your brother......-"

"When was this?" Jungkook panicked. "Two years ago, you came to Jimin's modelling agency and I met you there, you were drunk off your ass along with Namjoon." She explained. "So, I told you? Wait- oh my god- Li Jing, you didn't tell anyone, did you?!" He started to breathe fast again. "Hey, hey calm down! I didn't say anything." She comforted him.

"You should go see Jinae, she misses you so much." He smiled weakly. She smiked softly and went to her sister. Jungkook stood up and went to call a taxi. "Jinae!" Li Jing cried. "L-Li Jing!" Jinae cried, her eyes watering up. They ran to eachother and started crying at they held eachother.