🍁46🍁

That girl you called a slut the other day in class? She's a virgin

The girl you called fat? She's starving herself.

That girl you called ugly? She is so ashamed that she wears a mask to face you and others again.

Jinae stretched as she woke up. Jungkook had started harrassing her again. Not harrassing but teasing and taking back anything nice he ever said to her. She had spent the night talking with Li Jing on Instagram most of the night. She had some morning classes today but would be out of school by ten. She had arranged to meet her at the coffee shop that she reunited with Jungkook at.

Li Jing was a model for a huge clothing line and she was well known on social media.

Li Jing took her beauty and made a small fortune by doing so

Li Jing took her beauty and made a small fortune by doing so. Jinae walked out of her appartment to the school.

~A few hours later~

Jinae wrapped up her class and got her bags and coat to go meet her sister. She hastily walked to the cafe near her house. She walked in through the door and saw her little sister. She stood up to hug her, this time no tears. "Jinae!" She smiled widely. "It's my beautiful little sister." She smiled closing her eyes. She was even ashamed to show her face to her sister.

"Take off that mask, eonni!" She reached out and took the mask off Jinae's face. "Look! It's a beautiful girl, just like all your family, you got the looks hun!" She smiled. Jinae looked down. "Jinae, look up please, I haven't seen your face in just less than five years, let me see you." She smiled. Jinae looked up. "Now what's the deal with you still wearing this mask?" Sje giggled. Jinae smiled. "Oh wow! I got to see you smile." It clearly warmed her heart to see Jinae smile after all this time.

"I can't believe dad wouldn't let us even speak to you. I had to grow up without you Jinae!" Shs whined. "Ah, I'm sorry. He gave me a new phone and sent me to the centre of Seoul. I was going to finish training to be an English teacher then go home to see you, Jinkyong and- mom!" Jinae gasped. "How is she? Is she still working part time? Or did she stop all together like dad?" Jinae asked. "She's fine! She stopped working about three years ago." They took a sip of their drinks.

"I'm gonna tell mom to invite you over one day! She was so depressed when you left, Leafy!" She smiled widely. "Leafy? You haven't called me that since we were younger." Jinae traced her finger tips over the rim of her cup. "I have a photoshoot now eonni but I'll text you later." She stood up and kissed her sister's cheek. "Bye lovely~" She waved as she left. Jinae sighed and looked outside at the falling rain drops. Someone caught her eye. "Jungkook?" She whispered.