🍁27🍁

◇

Jinae walked down the street from her appartment, she wasn't lying about hearing his drunken screams. "Ahh the lovelyz Jinae! She's coming for meeeeeeee! I love herrr! She's so prettyyyyy and I'm sorrry about schoollllll!" He cried out. Jinae looked at him as he was standing by the door. He had seemed to sobered up a little bit before she had arrived.

"Babe!" He smiled and flung himself onto her. "Nope!" She grabbed him by the ear. "Let's go Jungkook." She said and put her arm around his waist. "What's your address?" "In your arms~" he giggled. "Ok I'll take you with me." She dragged him along the road, up to her appartment building. "You're taking advantage of meee!" He giggled. "No, you're not telling me where you live so I'm letting you sleep on the couch."

Jungkook and Jinae got to her appartment and she set him down on the couch and she sat next to him. "Hey, this reminds me of when I came to your house." He smiled and looked into her eyes. After all, that's all he could stare at. "Kinda." She said and went to pick up the remote but Jungkook held her hand. "What?" She looked at him. "Why are you hiding your face? Please let me see, I loved your smile and lips." He pouted.

"Ok, I'll show you because, I know you don't remember anything when you're drunk." She smiled and unfolded the mask from her ears. Jungkook's eyes lit up. He admired her facial features, she was still as beautiful as always. "You're possibly the most beautiful girl on the planet, Jinae." He smiled softly.

Jungkook leaned in and pressed his lips against Jinae's. She went to push him away but stopped. Their lips moved in sync and Jungkook's heart was beating out of control. He really loved Jinae but he could never seem to get the words out, 'Jinae, I love you.' He could never muster up the courage to confess that to her.

Jinae pulled away and looked into his eyes. "I still haven't forgiven you completely Jungkook, I'm trying though." She smiled. "Why did you get so drunk anyway?" Jungkook looked away. "I uh- I drank so I could text you. I paced around my appartment trying to text you but I couldn't hit send. I just wanted you to forgive me, I had my own things going on with my family. No amount of words could say how much I'm sorry." He looked into her eyes, tears building up.

"Baby please don't cry." He dove to her and cupped her cheeks and whiped away the falling tears. "L-let's go to bed. Here." She pulled up a pillow and a blanket. Jungkook pulled the blanket over himself and lay down. Jinae looked down at him then kissed his forhead. "Goodnight Jungkook." She smiled. "Goodnight Jinae~" He smiled and she left to her room. "I love you." He whispered.