🍁21🍁

This chapter will be slightly longer 🌸

Jinnae and the boys were sitting in the school cafeteria, eating together. It was a normal clothes day most of the guys just wore jeans and hoodies. Jinae was wearing heels and comfortable clothes, with a black mask covering her face.

"Hey, Jinae

"Hey, Jinae. You're begining to worry us. You haven't been yourself recently-" "hey Jinae, tell your mom to go home!" Jennie said and trailed a finger along Jinae's back. She could feel the tears building up. "J-Jungkook... you told the school!?" She cried. "No!" He yelled.

"Only three people know here. Me, you and Namjoon. And I seriously doubt Joon would say anything to your other friends, and in the whole ten years we've been friends, he never told anyone-!" "I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works-" Jungkook was cut off.

Jinae slammed the table. "You're a disgusting man Jeon Jungkook! All you did was use me and play with my feelings! You said you loved me but yet you still continued to torment me! You belittled me everyday since we first met, yet I still try to live with you. I can't take it anymore!" Tears were streaming down her face.

"Then you have the audacity to lie about telling the school about my family?! What were you trying to get out of this?! Were you always just out to hurt me? Break down my sanity and self esteem slowly everyday!? The worst part, I actually cared about you when you were upset and I was always there! I SAY GOODLUCK TO THE NEXT GROUP OF PEOPLE I MEET BECAUSE GOODLUCK TRYING TO REPAIR SOMETHING THAT IS SO BROKEN IT CAN'T BE REPAIRED!" She screamed and Hoseok held her up.

Jinae looked down at Jungkook and saw a single tear slide down his left cheek. "Goodbye guys...." She walked away, her heals clicking, echoing through the silent cafeteria. Eveyone was silent and frozen, tears were still streaming down her face but she still walked forward, out of school and out of the life of Jeon Jungkook.

Jinae ran home, eveyone was out. She ran up to her room and slammed the door shut. She collapsed to the floor, she screamed and cried, cursing Jungkook and then herself. She stood up and got the scissors from her desk and aligned them. Hair fell to the floor. She went into the bathroom and pulled out the black hair dye. 

Jeon Jungkook had snapped out of his fase but by then she had already left

Jeon Jungkook had snapped out of his fase but by then she had already left. He ran out after her in hope that she was still at the school. She wasnt. Jungkook was in the back courtyard and he slid down a tree and curled up into a ball. "What have I done....." he cried.  Namjoon tapped Jungkook on the shoulder and he looked up.

He looked up and Joon hugged him. "Can you tell me why?" He hugged him tighter. "I-I c-can't- T-Taehyung k-knows." Joon was disappointed with his response but he still loved his friend. "H-hyung, I really fucked up, I really fucking fucked up...."

"S-she'll never s-speak to m-me again

"S-she'll never s-speak to m-me again." He cried into Joon's shoulder. "Yeah.... If you really care, in some way Jungkook, leave her alone for a few weeks, leave her to calm down. Maybe try after that to apologise." "O-ok hyung." Jungkook stood up and got his bag. He escaped from Joon and ran out of school. He ran past her neighbourhood and concidered going in to apologise but he knew if he did, it would make it worse.

He ran to his home, past his mother and up to his room. There was a photo of Jinae and him together, hugging, smiling. He picked up the photo frame and threw it across his room and it smashed against the wall. "Jungkook!? Are you ok?!" His mom screamed from downstairs. "Y-yeah!" He yelled back. He fell down to the floor. "No....." tears escaped his eyes and were falling rapidly. He got his phone and went to instagram.