🍁25🍁

◇

"Because of you, Jungkook."

"B-because of me? Was I really that bad that I did this-" "I have to go, gimme your phone a sec bunny." She said and Jungkook handed her his phone. "Here I put my number in and my new instagram ID. I have classes soon so I'll see you later, Jungkook." She said and went to walk away but Jungkook was looking down, covering his face, holding onto her coat sleeve. "Jinae, I still feel the same."

Jinae looked at the boy she used to know but now he was a man, a man with a few tears falling down his cheeks and into the snow. "Jungkook?" She asked. He snapped out if his crying and wiped away the tears. "Aish, sorry Jinae. I don't know what came over me." He said lowly then laughed it off. "Jungkook, I really have to go, maybe I'll see you later." Jinae said and pulled away from Jungkook and looked back at the man, he was a mess, just like her.

She walked around the corner to the middle school she was training at. The teacher welcomed her in and she sat down. "Miss Kim, I don't know how you expect to teach if you're wearing that mask. I'm going to have to ask you to take it off when you're teaching." The headmistress said to her. "Of course Mrs Kwang, I'm sorry." She bowed. "It's ok Jinae."

Jinae stood at the door and her heart was beating out of control, she will have to take her mask off infront of twenty, judgemental teenagers. She was about to cry but then the Jungkook she knows now, his face came to mind, the one she saw a few minutes ago, when he was crying.

Stay strong Jinae, remember what Yoongi told you. Inhale.... exhale.

She took the rim of the mask behind her ears and lifted them off. She pulled the mask down and into her coat pocket. "Let's get it." She smiled to herself. "Miss Kim? Please come in now." The teacher called her. She opened the door and went to the front of the classroom and looked up. A wave of panic came over her. The teacher sensed this and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm Jinae Kim but you can call me Miss Kim. I'm training English teacher  and I'm twenty one years old." She smiled to the teenagers. None of them laughed, they all looked up at her and smiled. All except one. "Sofia Chwe, listen up!" The teacher said. "Ah, Miss Chwe, is your brother Vernon?" Jinae asked. "Yeah."

"I went to school with your brother, he's younger than me but I remember him." She smiled at the fourteen year old. "Yeah, I know you're expecting me to be excellent in this subject because I'm from america-" "No I expect you to try your best in both languages, Sofia." She smiled and Sofia smiled back.