🍁24🍁

◇

Jungkook was taking a break from his job at the entertainment company, Cube entertainment. He wasn't under a contract there, he was a back up dancer for a solo artist called HyunA, an idol from when he was a teen. He finally got off early one day so he went to get some coffee.

Jungkook thought he saw someone familiar in the window. "Surely, it couldn't be?" He said and then the girl walked out of the shop. They made eye contact instantly. It was definitely her.

"J-Jinae?"

"J-Jungkook?"

Jungkook was speechless, all he wanted to do was run and hug her. So he did. He ran and wrapped his arms around her. Jinae let him, she would have ran but something happened a few years ago that let her but we'll get back to that later, Jinae was on the road to forgiving Jungkook.

"It's been so long." He whispered into her ear and pulled away. "Y-yeah, about five years?" She said. "Hey let me see that pretty face of yours-" he went to take off the mask but she slapped his hand away. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Please, don't take off my mask, at least not in public, Jungkook." Her doe eyes blared deep into his soul, he remembered all that he did to her, he remembered how Joon said about her mask, how he hasn't seen her without it since that day.

"Ah, I'm really sorry, Jinae. I didn't mean to offend you." He bowed his head a little. "Ah, no it's alright Bunny." She smiled under her mask. "Thanks, Bubble pop!" He smiled and put his arm around her and they started walking. "Please, c-can you take your arm off m-me?" She said and he took his arm back. "So, what are you studying, Jinae?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh, I'm studying English teaching, I want to teach in middle school or high school. What about you?" She took a sip of her drink, using a straw. "Oh really? We'll I work for bubble pop." He said and she choked on her drink. "What?" "I work for HyunA currently, as a back-up dancer. I'll probably be transferred soon though, when she finishes her comeback." He smiled at the girl. "You know, you haven't changed much, your hair is different but you still seem to be pursuing me." She looked up at him.

"W-well-" "I'm kidding Bunny." "It's a joke, not a dick. Don't take it so hard." Jungkook choked on the cold air. "You're so mean, Jinae!" He laughed. "I'm the mean one, Jungkook?" She glared. "No- I was-" "please stop talking, dead skin cells are coming out of your mouth." Jinae took a drink. "Can you tell me why you wear the mask, Jinae?" He looked into the piercing doe eyes. "Because of you, Jungkook."