🍁14🍁

◇

Jungkook and Jinae sat at the table, waiting for Li Jing. When she came down, she was in ....

It was a bit grown up, she may have liked Jungkook a little bit

It was a bit grown up, she may have liked Jungkook a little bit. "Eomma! Where is the food?" Jinkyong asked. "It's here." Li Na placed four plates of food down for them. Jungkook went on his phone breifly to check something on Instagram. He searched up 'Kim Jinkyong' and her profile came up. Jungkook learned something about Jinae's sister, she was a total slut.

 Jungkook learned something about Jinae's sister, she was a total slut

Some of the photos she put up were revealing and provocative. He smirked and put his phone away and on silent. They continued to each and joke around. After they were done, Mrs Kim took the plates away to wash them. Jungkook and Jinae went to the living room and sat on the couch. Jungkook wrapped his arm around Jinae's shoulder and pulled her closer as they watched the movie.

Jungkook looked over at Jinae, the gold rays of sun were shining through her hair and made it look even more orange. He studied he soft facial features and her light, cute make-up. They seemed to all fit together. He shifted in his seat and she looked over at him and smiled warmly at him. She turned her head back to the screen and he leaned in and kissed her cheek then looked away.

"You're such a tease Bunny." She laughed. "Your smile is so pretty oh my gawd." He smiled and rested gis forehead on hers. He felt a sudden urge to checkhis phone, something was off. He pulled out his phone and saw a text from his mother. He jumped up immediately and pulled his shoes on. "What's wrong Kook?" Jinae asked him, looking up concerned. 

"My mom needs me home as soon as possible. Goodbye Bubble Pop." He kissed her cheek and ran out the door with his bag. Jinae was really concerned and went to see him run down the road and out of sight. "Is he ok?" Li Na asked. "It was an emergency, he didn't say why but his mom texted saying it was important." Jinae started to bite her nails. "I'm sure he's fine."

Jungkook ran down the corridor to the hospital waiting room, sweat dripping from his forehead. He spotted the woman he was looking for. "Mom!" He yelled and ran into the older woman's arms. "Oh J-Jungkook- he might- he might not m-make it-" "shushhhh, calm down moma please." He said stroking her head as she cried into his shoulder.

"Mrs Jeon, you can come in now." A nurse said and opened the door. He blamed himself, Jungkook. He should have been home today but instead he was busy, he was too busy, too busy f- nevermind. He didn't blame himself anymore, somewhere in his mind, a little voice told him, "it's Jinae's fault, she kept you away from home, you could have got him gere sooner, he lived now but if ut happens again, you might not be so lucky."