🍁12🍁

◇

It was now early winter, Jinae and the boys have been friends for about two months now. Each day Jungkook has been throwing insults at Jinae, saying he's "just kidding". At first he used to apologise, now his apologies are lazy and can be barely be classified as an apology.

She didn't care at first but all the insults are finally taking at toll on her. Her usually bubbly personality, is locked up inside, along with Jinae. Jinae didn't leave the house anymore, only to go to school or if Namjoon physically dragged her out of the house along Li Jing and her mom.

Li Jing and Jinae were very close as siblings. Only a three year age difference, Li jing was an adorable child and a beautiful teen.

 Only a three year age difference, Li jing was an adorable child and a beautiful teen

Jinkyong was provocative and well aware of it. She was open about wearing revealing clothes, taking pictures in them and posting them on social media.

 She was open about wearing revealing clothes, taking pictures in them and posting them on social media

No one knew about her sisters. Jinae kept her family a secret. She was slightly ashamed of them, not really of Li Jing, she just wishes she would just have a normal Korean name. Li Jing could be used at home just not in public. Her mom has a Korean name. Lee Nayeon.

Jinae was walking home from school with Jungkook, despite the belittling, they were really close. He was carrying her bag as well as his, he's been feeling slightly guilty about teasing her. Jinae and Jungkook were laughing with eachother and having fun. There was a monent.

"So yeah, people say I look like my mother, she is beautiful, like yo-" Jungkook cut himself off. "U-u-u-uh, J-Jungkook- I-" He dropped the bags and cupped her cheeks. He stared into her eyes and they both leaned in. Their lips were about to touch, they heard yelling and screams of children.

"Immigrant! Go home to China where you belong!" About ten teens were throwing eggs at one small girl the same age as them. "LI JING! GO FUCK YOURSELF!" One roared. At that moment, Jinae ran from Jungkook to her beloved little sister. "Get the fuck away, now!" She screamed and guarded her sister. "Are you her sister?! Get her too!" They went to thow eggs at them both but Jungkook stepped infront and caught the egg, inbetween his index finger and thumb.

"Listen kids you might wanna go home to study, you're clearly a couple brain cells short." Jungkook next to a couple of middle schoolers looked very intimidating, his broad shoulders and tall height, and his good looks. Who wouldn't feel intimidated. The kids got their belongings and ran away.

Jinae went to her sister and held her tight. Jungkook looked at the girl he almost kissed and her sister, she was so caring. It warmed his heart yet there was a darkness that came with it, only one thought came through his head then, more material to tease her on.