🍁32🍁

◇

Jinae was finishing up her class with the middle schoolers. Truth be told, she was regaining her confidence because of her job. She has to stand infront of twenty teens everyday and teach them, so there is pressure on her. Teaching was the perfect career for her, teaching children more about the language and broadening their education, and a way to build up her confidence.

"Unlike in Korea, where we have two number systems, in english there is only one system. 하나 (hana) and 일 (Il) is one in English. Now-" the school bell interrupted her. "Ok everyone pack up and you may leave in a few minutes." She smiled warmly at them and she collected her notes. A knock on the door echoed through the classroom. "Come in." She called out. Two familiar faces came to the door.

"Hello Miss Kim~"

"Jimin! Joonie!" She smiled and went over to them. "What are you doing here?" She smiled. "Ah~ we get to see your pretty face Jinae~" Jimin smiled cutely and the girls in the classroom squealed. They came inside and greeted the teens. "They're so handsome~" a few of the girls whispered. "Why are you here?" Jinae said while marking the last of her tests.

"We came to ask if you are free tonight?" Joon asked. "Yeah I am, it's a Friday so." She tucked some hair behind her ear. "It's to go to a club, for Hoseok's birthday." Jinae hissed. "I don't usually want to go but if it's for Sunshi- I mean Hoseok, I'll go~" she hummed. "You're in a good mood bubble pop." Joon smiled showing his dimples. "He's so cute~!" A girl shrieked. Joon chuckled at this and smiled at the girl.

"Text me the time, I'll meet you outside in a minute." She kissed Jimin and Joon's cheeks and they went out. The bell rang and the students flooded out of the room, Jinae packed her folders away and locked up. She met Joon and Jimin outside the school. "Look at our little girl~" Jimin cooed. "I forgot to tell you," they started walking. "I've been talking with Jungkook for the past few weeks." She hid her face with her mask and scarf.

"Really?! Oh that's good, I think? We can invite him tonight?" Joon asked. "Yeah, Yeah of course." She replied. "It's good that you're making up, h-how close have you gotten?" He stuttered. "Oh well, we're not dating if that's what you mean? We're close but not like that." Jinae coughed. "Ah, ok. We'll walk you home, darling~" he smiled. "D-darling? Where did that come from?" She asked. "I thought it was cute, like you." He chuckled.

"Wow, that's straight." She said monotonely. "W-wha?! You thought-" "OMG JOON I'M SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE WITH JIN IN COLLEGE?!??!" "NO!!!" "OMFG I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME DADDY NAMJOON!" She cried and hung onto his arm. "D-DADDY!?!" "I'LL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW!"