🍁03🍁

◇

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook."

"Ah the international playboy, yeah I know you." Jinae raised her eyebrows. "Pffff!" Hoseok laughed. "Shut up sunshit." Jungkook grunted, embarrassed. "Sunshit, wow. Fuck the name Hobi, I'm calling u that now." Jinae laughed. "Ok so let's see, you." She pointed to Yoongi.

"I'm calling you Man Period Blueberry because Joon tells me that you're grumpy as fuck and that blue ass fucking hair. Now you, next to Sunshit." Jinae pointed to Taehyung. "You look like you're on crack so I'm calling you crackhead." They all laughed at her nicknames.

"Hey no swearing!" Seokjin yelled at Jinae. "You remind me of a mom so I'm calling you Eomma Gayshit. Yes I know you kissed my hand but we all can tell you're straight as a dick. You." She pointed to Jimin. "Ok because that Jibooty ass of yours be fucking pOPPIN'! I'm calling you fine ass." Jimin smiled embarrassed and blushed. 

"You now," she pointed to Jungkook. "I'm calling you Bunny because of your teeth and because 'hey everybody it's bunny!'"

Jungkook admitted to himself that he has been called Bunny many times but he wasn't about to let her know that. "What about Joon?" Yoongi asked. "Ah no I already call him egg head." Jinae smiled cheekily. 

"You, feisty bitch. I like you." Yoongi laughed. "Awww Man Period Blueberry,  I'm flattered, really but I just met you around five minutes ago so I can't accept your love." She winked jokingly at him. He reaponded by chuckling and showing his gummy smile.

"So yeah, these are my best friends, I know they're weird but please try to like them!" Namjoon begged his female friend. She thought they were weird but comforting and funny. All of his friends liked her all all except one, you can probably guess.

They all sat on the ground, under a large oak tree and talked and joked for a while. "So you're sixteen, Jinae?" Jimin asked her. "Ah yeah, only just." She laughed. "You're the same age as Jungkook then." He smiled. Jungkook, who had been mostly silent for the whole time, spoke but he was instantly death glared for what he said.

"So, Jinae, are you always this stupid or are you trying to be dumb to fuck one of us?" She looked at the boy shocked and Taehyung spoke, "what the hell Jungkook?!" He yelled.

"I'm just kidding, jeez guys, take it easy. No but seriously Jinae, calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people." He laughed and left a smirk spead on his face. Jinae looked down in shame. "Gotcha! Just kidding."