🍁04🍁

◇

Jungkook made jokes over and over again through out the day. The boys were getting annoyed. Jungkook started to feel guilty. "Hey, Jinae, I'm really sorry about today, I don't know why I said all of those things, none of them are true. You're really smart and pretty and I'm really really sorry." He bowed down at her and Jinae was getting a little embarrassed.

"Nonono! It's ok Bunny!" She patted his head and he stood up straight again. "Can I have your number?" He asked. "Um, sure here its +82 ********. There you go Jungkook." She smiled.

It's funny how a girl so full of life can change so drastically. Jungkook and Jinae were mearly kids when the torment started. People might ask,  'why didn't you just stop talking to him' or 'tell someone and you'll be fine'. If she told anyone, the torment would still go on. She never knew why Jungkook treated her this way, until later in life.

"Thank you, bubble pop!" He smiled. "Bubble pop?" She looked at him confused. "Well it's only fair to give you a nickname. I mean it suits you." He smiled. "Oh really why? Because of her bubbly personality?" Seokjin asked. "No, because she's a slut, like HyunA."

Warning
Seriously short chapters are about to begin so.