🍁38🍁

◇

Jimin's eyes fluttered open, the smell of Paco Rabanne Invictus filled his nose. He sat up and rubbed his eyes gently, noticing this wasn't his apparment. He looked around him, panicking to where he was. It all looked familiar, he had definitely been here before. He looked down and he was butt naked. He went to stand up but realised that if someone walked in, they would see his.....

He looked at the floor and saw his clothes. He picked up the oversized, white, dress shirt and put it over him and buttoned it up. He went and sat on his knees, waiting for the owner of the appartment to come in. Jimin's pink hair was messy and he tried to fix it a little. A few thoughts rushed through his head,

'Who did I sleep with?'

'Why did I have to get so drunk?'

'Why does my asshole hurt so much?'

He heard light foot steps coming close to the door. The door creaked open and there walked in was....

Yoongi walked in, holding two cups of tea, as he knew Jimin didn't really drink coffee and neither did he. He was wearing only a large black t-shirt. The blue highlights in his hair we're vibrant because of the morning sunlight coming through the window. "Y-Yoongi?" He looked up at the older. "Good moring, angel~" Yoongi hummed and leaned down and kissed Jimin's lips softly.

"Did we-" "yeah, we did." Yoongi cut him off and sipped his tea. "What happened?" Jimin looked up softly. "Oh god, you're so cute." Yoongi lifted up Jimin's chin. "We came back here after the party, we had fun." He smiled. Jimin whined and hid his face. "What's wrong?" Yoongi asked. "I'm not gay-" "Jimin, people figured that you were."

Jimin pushed himself up, still on his knees. "I can't believe you took advantage of me!" He yelled. Yoongi's heart started to break. "W-wha-" "You took advantage of me when I was drunk! How dare you, I feel so violated!" He cried. "Yoongi's heart broke at this point. "J-Jimin I didn-" "You did! I've never dated a boy before! What gave you the right to do that to me?!" Jimin cried again.

"You wanted to! I didn't ask you to come home with me or to sleep with me! It was you!" Yoongi said as a tear slid down his cheek. Yoongi had loved Jimin since high school, it broke his heart to see this. Yoongi launched forward and hugged the smaller male. "Y-Yoon-" "please don't, I love you too much to hear this." He breathed out. Jimin lifted his small hand up and wrapped them round Yoongi's back.

"Y-You love me?" He blushed pink. Yoongi snuggled into the crook of his neck. Jimin pulled away and looked into Yoongi's eyes, he lay a sweet kiss on his lips. Yoongi smiled into the kiss and pulled his covers over them and they cuddled under the covers.