🍁28🍁

◇

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open and his head was pounding. Jinae had just woken up to go to the middle school. She came out of her room to make coffee for herself, completely forgetting that Jungkook was in her livingroom. Thankfully, she put her mask on out of instinct. The smell of fresh coffee filled the appartment, the flagrant scent filling up Jungkook's nostrils.

Jinae turned the corner to go sit on the couch but saw a slightly sleepy Jungkook rubbing his eyes. She screamed and alerted Jungkook. "Shushhhhhh! Not so loud!" He cried. "I forgot you were here Jungkook." She poured another cup of coffee. "Jinae? Why am I here?" He groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"You got drunk off your ass and texted me. I came to get you but you didn't tell me where you lived so, I put you on the couch for the night." She sat down and handed him a cup of coffee. "W-what happened last night?" He asked nervously. "Oh nothing, you just kinda blabbed random shit then went to sleep." That is what happened except that she left out the fact that Jungkook kissed her, and she wasn't going to tell him.

"Oh right, I'm sorry if I said anything offensive last night." He laughed awkwardly. "Oh no it's fine, I have to go to work soon, do you want a lift home?" She asked. "No it's ok Jinae, you get ready for work." He stood up and chugged his coffee. "I have to go home and shower then be at practice for nine thirty. I'll see you later, angel~" He kissed her forehead and walked out to run home.

"Taehyung was right, he is a weirdo." She muttered and went into her room to change into her clothes to be ready for school. She quickly got dressed, as she was late, and went out and started to drive to her placement.