Intro

By HoneyDew47

Venom x Reader (Movie Edition)

Warning!!! Do not read this story if you have not seen the Venom movie!!! Not only will you need some background information on the movie itself, but this also contains spoilers!!!

Things you should know:

(Y/n)- Your name

(M/n)- Middle name

(L/n)- Last name (May not be used)

(F/c)- Favorite color

( )- Thought bubbles, only the person who said it can hear it

< >- Telepathic communication, Venom and Eddie/(Y/n) and symbiote, use this to communicate with one another

Story:

You are the daughter of the Life Foundations creator, Carlton Drake. He loves you, but his work and plans for the new world come first. You are nothing but a loser, you don't go to school, you don't have any friends your age, you're lonely. However, that all changed when your father obtained creatures from space. Testing began immediately, first on animals, and then humans. You knew you had to stop your father, so, you ran to Eddie Brock for help. A man, perhaps, you knew too well.

My Note:

This book will be based off the movie, Venom. I do not have any relation to the movie what so ever and give full credit to the Venom movie for any quotes or anything that I put into this story! This is purely for any fan girl who loves Venom and would like to see themselves in the movie itself! I will also tell you right now that somethings will be different in this story then in the movie. This is because I will add something in it to make it more believable to more entertaining if you will. Also, my story for Venom x Reader I did not see the movie then, which is why I said I didn't see the movie. I have now, ironically two days after I published that story, but I will keep the Venom x Reader story open. Again, if you want to read this and did not see the Venom movie yet, please don't read this. It contains spoilers and you need some background information to understand. Also, I do not give permission to anyone to use my made-up characters, so please don't use them. Please no mean comments or anything bad about the movie or people in it. Thank you and enjoy!