Chapter Fourteen: Symbiote attack

Venom and Violence smashed through the glass, reverting back to you and Eddie. "Ugh! I hate that!" Eddie groaned, staggering to his feet. You moaned, getting up, rubbing your head. You cleaned your hair of all the loose glass fragments and grunted. "That makes two of us." You walked over to Eddie, who was writing something down on a piece of paper. "You could have hurt us, Venom." Eddie said, scribbling down words on the sheet of paper. <We wouldn't hurt you or (Y/n).> You cracked your neck and peeked over Eddie's shoulder to see his writing. "Well, if you hurt me you can just discard me and get another body." Eddie said. <Why would we do that? You are far too good of a match, and besides, I am beginning to like you.> Eddie wrote down, "Do the right thing...shithead" With an arrow pointing to his phone. You snickered at the last part and Eddie spun around to you, crossing his arms. "There, that should screw your father over." Eddie smiled. "Good!" You nodded, smiling. Your smile slowly turned into a devilish grin and your barred your fangs. "Heheh! I can't wait to see my father crash and burn!" You giggled, getting a bit too excited, in a bad way. Eddie scratched his cheek, letting a drop of sweat roll down his check. (Well...as long as she's happy...) <It will not be too long, (Y/n), you will soon be rid of him.> Violence said. You nodded and smiled. Eddie turned to the broken glass and looked down at the ground. You stood next to him, holding his arm so you could hear Venom. <Now, jump out the window.> Eddie's eyes grew big and you got an insane thrill, nodding. "Yeah, let's do it!" The next thing you knew, Eddie was pushing the elevator button and you pouted. <Pussy.> Venom growled. Eddie ignored him and walked into the elevator with you. You played with your fingers and waited to go down. You then remembered being with your father in the elevator, how he once treated you like a daughter. You remembered your father praising you for your skills and smarts. You looked down at your feet and tried to cover your face. (I was once a daughter to you...) You clenched your teeth together and shook your fist. (Or was I ever a daughter to you?) Eddie looked over to you, swearing that he heard a small sniffle. Your eyes beat tears down your face, making you want to scream. (Or was I just a publicity stunt for you!?) Violence could hear you screaming, and she sighed, feeling your pain. <Eddie...> Venom said. <Yeah...I know.> Eddie rested his hand on your shoulder, and you snapped your neck around, looking at him with puffy eyes and a red nose. You gave him a stern gaze and he sighed. "(Y/n)...do you need to talk to someone?" <We are here to help.> Venom offered. "N-no!" You smacked his hand away and sniffled, rubbing your nose off. "I-I'm fine." You choked. The doors opened and you both stepped out, walking to the corner. Eddie couldn't take his eyes off you, even if he wanted to, Venom wouldn't let him. You saw him out of the corner of your eye and you scoffed, rubbing your eyes. "Stop starring at me." You said. <(Y/n)...> Venom trailed off. You both came around the corner and were welcomed with guns and SWAT men. "Oh geez!" You squeaked. You and Eddie shot your hands up with the red dots on your chest. "Jesus." Eddie whispered. "Put your hands up!" One man yelled. "We already did." You said confused. "They have to say that." Eddie explained. "Look guys, you don't want to do this." Eddie said to the SWAT men, almost smugly. "Mask!" The leader yelled. "Copy!" The other men pulled their masks over their faces and you looked at Eddie. He nodded and looked back at the men. "Ok, mask!" Eddie yelled. <Copy!> Venom and Violence yelled, transforming you both into them. The men started firing in fear and Venom growled. "What the hell is that thing!?" They screamed. The bullets fired in every direction, without any sense of meaning. Violence and Venom were immune to bullets, but it's not like that stopped the men from firing. "Ready?" "Might as well." Violence vanished with that and whispered to Venom. "Don't get hurt." "Don't worry about us." Venom scoffed. "I didn't say that." Violence hissed, running out behind the SWAT team. "Hmm? What?" Violence made her arm a long spear and revealed herself, cutting off the heads of ten men in one clean swipe. "Hmph, no fun." She said, returning her arm to normal. A flash grenade shot at Violence, releasing a sonic boom into her ears. She shivered on your body and growled, snapping her head up to the rails above. "God dammit! There are more than I thought!" Violence vanished and Venom ripped through the men, grabbing them by the head and throwing them. A flash bang rolled next to Venom's feet and blew up, causing him to shiver on Eddie's skin. The flash bangs hurt both Venom and Violence because they could produce sound waves that equaled the amount there was in the scanning machine. Venom threw his head up to the sky and looked back at the SWAT man. He growled and leaped up to him, ripping his head off like a toy. Violence drilled her arm through a man's head and revealed herself, letting the man drop dead. "What a waste..." She said, returning to the shadows. Another flash bang shot at Venom and he roared as it hurt him, making him shudder on Eddie's skin. <Vai! Venom and Eddie need us!> You screamed. <They're fine-> <-No, they're not! Please help them!> You begged her. Violence looked over her shoulder and saw Venom roaring in pain, having a hard time shaking the guys off of him. "Ugh...fine!" Violence pounced on the railing and gripped the bars with her claws. "You owe me for this! Time to strike!" Violence roared, shooting spikes out of her body, hitting some of the SWAT men in the heart. The men cried in pain as the spikes spilt their body parts in half, or plain killing them. Venom looked over at Violence, who was now detectable, and she rolled her eyes. "It was not my idea." She grumbled, turning her arm into a spear and shooting down at the surviving men. Venom tilted his head, perplexed by Violence's words. "Not hers?" He repeated aloud. <Venom! More guys!> "Right!" Venom hopped down and grabbed one man by the head. He threw him over his body and slammed him into the ground. He then threw him into another man and growled. Violence cut people's heads off, not really caring much for the bloodbath. "What a bore." Violence said, cleaning her claws off with her tongue while leaning back on a steel beam. Violence watched Venom from below, watching the man rapidly shooting him. Venom picked the man up and opened his huge wet mouth with his saliva dripping off his tongue and fangs. Violence dropped down, a few feet away from Venom and crossed her arms. "Just eat him already, stop dragging it on." Venom closed his mouth and grinned. "You're just jealous that I have a snack and you don't." Violence growled and saw something move in the background. She looked over to see Anne, petrified at what she was seeing. "Ahhhh!" She screamed, making Violence and Venom turn to her. <Anne!?> You and Eddie both screamed. You and Eddie told your symbiotes to return and you both ran to her, while you were still reverting. "Wait, wait, Anne!" Eddie yelled to her as she ran. "Anne! W-wait!" You cried out, reaching for her. You both returned to normal, out of breath and covered in sweat. "Oh my god! What is that!?" Anne screamed. "I-I don't know I-" "-Are you sick!?" "I'm scared!!!" Eddie screamed out, silencing everyone. "I-I am scared." He repeated in a more calm and shaken voice. He looked delirious and tired, his whole sweater covered in sweat. Anne looked at you and you averted your eyes, holding onto Eddie's arm. "I am to...I am scared...and for Eddie..." You whispered. "Hospital!" Anne's voice cracked. She pointed to the car, with an expression on her face you couldn't understand. "Right now!" She ordered.