Chapter Thirteen: Breaking in

In the Life Foundation's building, Carlton had lost his only parasite and was now wondering the halls. "Ignorance..." He muttered, knowing his workers did not keep an eye on the symbiote like they should have been doing. "They let the symbiote, one of the higher life forms die...the ignorance..." He repeated. Carlton suddenly looked up, seeing a little girl walk towards him. Her body was small and feeble, limping as she walked. Her eyes were outlined with a fresh purple ring and her eyes were blood shot with desire. Her hair was long and blonde, a little frizzy and messed up. Carlton was dumbfounded and approached the girl, not realizing he was approaching a dangerous cerature. He knelt down and the girl kept the same facial expression, a frown. "Are you lost?" He asked her, sweetly. Her eyes shined white and she said in a raspy voice. "You'll do." She grabbed him by the throat and chocked him, letting the symbiote enter his body. Carlton coughed and screamed in pain as the silver veins streaked up his neck.

...

Back with you and Eddie, Venom and Violence were running up the building to get to the top. Venom was using his arms and legs to get to the top, while Violence had her arms back, running as she leaned forward. Violence was used to running like this back home, it was no surprise to her that Venom couldn't do it. Venom took a glance at Violence and chuckled. "Still fast?" Violence ignored him, but she did grunt. "Heh! Silent as ever." "You just started to get on my good side, don't screw it up now." Venom snickered and shot past Violence, jumping on top of the building. He landed on it and looked at the city and its beautiful lights. It was like a thousand lights in the sky and upon the earth. To Venom, it looked different from anything he had ever seen. Violence walked up next to him, sticking to the building on an axis because the building came up to a sharp point. Violence got on her knees and looked at Venom, who was absorbing the lights. "Your planet does not look so bad from up here. It's a shame it will go to waste..." Venom said. <I don't do well with heights...> Eddie said. Violence looked at the city and saw the sparkling lights, it mesmerized her. "Is...all life like this?" She asked you. Venom looked over at Violence and you answered. <I think so...I mean, I never get out of my house much...> You fell silent and Violence felt your pain. Her grin fell and her eyes grew wide, before they shrank down to a thin line. Venom held onto Violence's shoulder and she pulled away, hissing. "Do not touch me!" Venom frowned and looked down at the city. "You are the same, Violence." Violence glared at him and looked down at the city as well. "Perhaps..." Venom and Violence fell silent and you and Eddie prodded your symbiotes for answers. <Venom, what do you mean?> Eddie asked. <Vai, is there something wrong with us?> You asked. "No, there is nothing wrong with us." Violence lied. "You see, Violence-" "-Shut up, Venom!" Violence was about to hit Venom, but then a plane flew overhead. The sound waves pounded into your ears, making Venom and Violence scream in pain. They quickly retreated into your bodies and Eddie slipped, falling down, looking at the long drop. "Ahhh! Ahhh! Where'd you go!? Where'd you go!? Ahh shit!" Venom materialized as Eddie's arm and dug his claws into the wall, catching them. Eddie looked up, seeing Venom's hand securely gripped to the wall. <Don't worry, we have us.> Eddie moaned, not wanting to do this anymore. <Wait, where is (Y/n) and Violence?> "Ahh!" Eddie looked down, seeing you closer to the ground then he was. "(Y/n)!" Eddie screamed at the top of his lungs. <On it!> Venom shot out of Eddie's foot, reaching out to catch you. You flailed around in the air and saw the ground come closer and closer to you. "Ahhhh! Vai, help me!" You screamed above the skies and heavens, pleading for life. Violence stayed motionless, hearing your cries but not responding. "Violence!" Venom roared, snatching you by the foot. Your arms hung down, popping out of place but slowly being pushed back into the correct spot by Violence. You panted, seeing how close the ground was and then you looked up, seeing yellow and black goo intertwined with black goo, leading up to Eddie. <Don't worry (Y/n), we have you.> Venom said. Your eyes rolled back, and you let your head dangle, sighing.