Chapter Fifteen: Ride to the hospital

You and Eddie walked to Anne's car, both of you feeling uneasy. Violence swirled around in your stomach and you felt dizzy. Violence seemed a bit off, like she was nervous or even anxious about something. "Get in." Anne said, opening the door. She didn't know what you and Eddie were capable of nor would you let her try to. Eddie shook his head, stuttering. "N-n-no, that's not a good idea." Anne looked back at you two and you nodded. "Please, we don't want to hurt you." You explained. <Get inside, we like her Eddie.> Venom said. You looked at Eddie, who was now holding your hand. He looked at you and he licked his lips, gulping. "Ugh...Venom doesn't mind." <I do! Get in the car and I'll kill you!> Violence hissed into your ear. You started to sweat, and you looked at Eddie, nervously laughing. "Ugh...Vai said-" "-I know what she said." Eddie interrupted. You looked down at your feet and sighed. "I'm sorry." <I'm not.> Venom growled at Violence and grunted. <What gets under your skin with Anne...? Oh...I see it now!> Venom laughed at Violence and she hissed at him. You knew Violence was about to do something bad, you could feel her anger boiling in the back of your throat. You tried to rip your hand free but yellow and black slime glued your hand to Eddie's. Eddie also felt the slime and tried to pull free but couldn't. "Ugh...Eddie, please tell me that is your doing." You said nervously. "No, I was hoping it was you." Eddie said. <See what now?> Violence silently hissed for Venom to hear. Anne slammed the car door shut and you saw her glaring at you holding hands. "It's not what it looks like! This is how we communicate..." You started to slow down once you hit the word communicate and then you broke off into a stupid smile. "Hehehe..." <You like Eddie!> Venom blurted. Within an instant your arm became a yellow and black spear, followed by a very low growl. You started to scream and pull your arm back, trying to resist against Violence. "Vai no! Don't hurt Eddie or Venom! No, don't!" You screamed, trying to pull away from the goo. "Oh my god, what is wrong with your arm!?" Anne screamed, cupping her mouth. "You have no fucking idea! Whatever you do, don't get out of the car!" You screamed, holding the tip of the spear as far away from Eddie's throat as you possibly could. <I do not! Take that back, you parasite!> <Parasite!?> Venom roared. "Stop! You're only making it worse!" Eddie yelled, now trying to pull his hand free from yours. <Me, making it worse!?> Venom yelled. <Yes, you are, parasite!> <Do you want to die!?> Venom growled. "P-please! Vai, Venom, stop it! Please stop it!" You burst out into tears, making all three of them alarmed. Violence was not used to her host being emotional, so this was a new feeling for her as well. Venom quickly put his feelings aside and tried to make you feel better. <O-ok, ok! We'll call it truce for now Violence!> Venom quickly said. Venom might not be in your body, but since you were holding Eddie's hand, he could also feel your pain. He wanted it to stop, he couldn't take seeing you upset and sad. <F-fine, but only because I hate feeling the same emotion's as my host.> Violence admitted. You and Eddie were able to yank your hands free and you looked at each other, while you sniffled. You wiped your face with your sleeve and glanced at Eddie, winking at him. He smirked, noticing your wink, but knowing better than to wink back. Venom could see you wink, and he chuckled inside of Eddie's head. Violence knew you blinked but decided to let it go, after all she was impressed with your act. She was pleased to have a sly host such as you, one who could easily trick and manipulate people. However, Violence didn't stay happy for too long. <Let's go (Y/n), before I change my mind.> Violence said, pretending like nothing happened. You zipped into the car and got buckled in the middle seat. Eddie got in and got buckled, slamming the door shut. Anne punched the gas and took off to the hospital. You suddenly felt nervous and seized Eddie's hand, holding it tightly. Eddie winced in pain at your strength, you squeezed his hand with a death grip. He couldn't tell if it was your strength or Violence's, either one it hurt like heck. Anne looked in the rear-view mirror and you started to pant in sweat. "(Y/n), you ok?" Eddie asked you, feeling your sweaty palm through his crushed fingers. You quickly nodded and smiled weakly at him. "Y-yeah...I-I'm ok..." You lied. <She is afraid of the scanner.> Violence said, speaking your mind. "No, I'm not!" You screamed, more to save yourself than anyone else. Anne looked back at you and you pulled on the collar of your sweatshirt. "S-sorry..." You said. <Do not apologize, I would rather see her angry than happy.> "Well that makes one of us now doesn't it?" You asked with your nose twitching in anger. "Does it hurt?" Anne suddenly asked you both. "Huh?" "Does it hurt?" You looked at Eddie for approval and he nodded. "No, it doesn't hurt, in fact I don't feel anything at all." Eddie said. "I'm just hungry all the time...can we stop by somewhere to get food?" You asked. <No!> Venom yelled. "I didn't mean it!" You exclaimed. <You have a normal symbiote appetite with or without one!> Venom added. "I-I do?" You asked, blushing slightly. <Yes, you should consider my words a compliment.> You thought about it and Violence sighed. <Just take his words with grace, that's what I do.> Violence said. You looked at Eddie and giggled. "I guess I could take it that way." You blushed and kicked your feet around. "Are you ok (Y/n)?" Anne asked. "Oh, yeah sorry..." You blushed and heard Venom speak. <You know Eddie...you never did apologize to her.> "Just get out of my head man." Eddie said in a sore tone, looking out the window. <You do not want to go on in life without apologizing, after all, you might not see her again.> Venom said. Eddie grew wide eyed and sat up straight. "Ugh...Anne...I'm sorry for everything I have ever done to you..." Anne got teary eyed and she looked away from the mirror, rubbing her eyes. "I-its ok..." She said with her voice cracking. <Awwww!> Venom teased. You covered up a snicker and Eddie nudged you in the hip. "Ow!" Anne looked back at you two and you nervously laughed. "Sorry." <You apologize to much you're starting to annoy me.> "Being humble is a virtue." You argued. <Two words I don't live by.> Violence said. "Look, Dan will scan you two again and-" <No scanning!> Venom screamed. <No, please not that!> Violence shuddered. "Ugh! No scanning!" You blurted. "What?" "No, no scanning!" Eddie repeated. "Why not?" Anne asked. <High pitch frequency noises hurt our bodies, causing us to lash out in pain.> Venom explained. "It hurts us." You summed up. <And fires.> Violence said. "A-and fires, fires hurt us to." You explained. Anne nodded and she stopped in front of the hospital, getting out. "Ok, let's go." She said.