Chapter Seventeen: Lost bonds

You ran out of the room, hitting Dan on the way out but that didn't matter. He may have yelled for you to stop, but you didn't. You knew Eddie had to be close by, he couldn't have gone too far, could he? You looked down the hallway, franticly trying to find Eddie. You didn't know the layout of this hospital; you were running blindly. However, you needed to find Eddie even if it meant you had to cause a scene. You growled and took off in a random direction. (Where could he be!?) You thought, growling in irritation. Your teeth, unintentionally, turned into small fangs as you ran faster. Venom looked towards Violence for an explanation, but she shrugged. <What?> She said to Venom, but you couldn't hear them. <Is it necessary for you to show yourself in plain sight?> He challenged. Violence looked at Venom, completely clueless. <What do you mean?> She asked, thinking the symbiote had a loose screw.

Violence had no idea what Venom was talking about, to her, Venom was looking for a fight and she would give him one if that was the case. <Her teeth, they're fangs.> Venom hissed. Violence raised her eyebrow, observing your new fangs. <Your point?> She asked. <It's because you're putting her under your influence!> Venom roared. Violence groaned, holding the bridge of her nose as she sighed. <As loud as ever I see...> Violence raised her head and scoffed, flicking Venom on the nose. <Keep in mind, Venom, she is the host of two symbiotes now. Neither of us know how this will turn out, not even her. This could be a side effect if anything.> Violence explained. <As long as she is ok, I could care less...> Venom trailed off, causing Violence to giggle. <Shut up.> He growled. <No, it's cute that you care for her so much, even though she is not your host.> <I do care for her, whether she is my host or not...> Venom said with a visible blush.

Violence made a peculiar sound before she asked. <So, is it her body you're after?> Venom growled as if Violence insulted him, which she did. <I care for her more than her body! Urgh, unless he is injured that is...w-what's wrong with that!?> He snarled, entertaining Violence. <Nothing...> She trailed off, grinning. <I just didn't think it was possible for symbiotes to feel such an emotion as...love.> Venom remained silent, trying to cover up the truth. His face was radiating with heat he wouldn't have been shocked if your body was starting to show signs of his own embarrassment. <I think it's cute.> Violence continued. <You've actually done an excellent job not showing it that often.> Venom rolled his eyes, facing away from her. <Shut up before I kill you.> <I'll take that as an indirect thank you and plea to keep that a little secret.> She snickered, amused by Venom's insecurity.

He walked up to the end of a hallway and peeked around the corner before whispering under your breath. "Stop fighting you two, we're looking for Eddie!" <How did you know?> Venom asked. "You two honestly think I believe that you would be quiet for that long and not fight? Please, I know both of you better than that." You scoffed. <Well, we're not really fighting, but I guess you could call it a little quarrel.> Violence said. You caught a glimpse of Eddie near an elevator and smiled. "Eddie!" You called out to him. Violence and Venom quickly sensed danger and shot out of you back, latching onto the wall, dragging you into it. "Hey! What giv-" Suddenly, your mouth was sealed shut by black slime. You growled, quickly covering your mouth with your shirt. <Not a smart idea!> You growled. <Shut up!> Violence hissed. You peeked your head around the corner, seeing Eddie get shot down with a tazer. Your screams were muffled by Venom's hand as Eddie was dragged out by the same group of man who tried to kill you at the pier.

Your anger flashed your eyes red as you growled. <(Y/n), relax, we will save him.> <B-but...> You trailed off as Venom comforted you by exposing himself on your skin, simulating the feeling of a hug. <It is ok, we will get our revenge.> Venom said. You sniffled and barred your fangs once Venom let go of your mouth. "Let's kill them, make them feel true hell for taking Eddie!" You growled, cracking your knuckles. <She's more aggressive than usual.> Violence whispered to Venom so you couldn't hear them. <Yes, both of us being in one body must be more overwhelming than I could have predicted.> Violence materialized her hand under your shirt, trying to calm you down a little. <As much as I agree with you, we must be cautious about this.> Violence said. <Agreed, we don't even know where they are taking him.> Venom said.

You spun around and walked towards the window, cracking your neck. "I have a faint idea." You said, grinning insanely. "Venom, care to do the honors?" You asked. Violence frowned upon your wishes, but didn't have a say in it. Venom, however, smiled with an insane grin and masked your face with his. His fangs slowly expanded across your face as his eyes covered yours with narrow white ovals. He dropped his tongue out and lashed it around before slurping it back in. "With pleasure." He responded, crashing out the window.

...

Eddie woke up, tied to a chair, having several lights blinding his vision like he was being interrogated. "Urmph! God!" Eddie groaned as he shook his head, trying to see. His vision was blurry as his eyes tried to adjust to the harsh lights around him. "Hello Mr. Brock." A voice said, startling him. "Huh?" Eddie spotted a figure through the bright light and blinked harder to clear his vision. Once his vision returned to normal, he saw Carlton Drake. He had his hands behind his back, giving Eddie the same look, he had when he discovered his daughter turned against him. "Where is my symbiote?" He asked Eddie, clearly not in the mood for small chat. "What?" Eddie asked. Eddie was trying to think, having been knocked out he didn't remember much. "My symbiote, the one you took." Carlton said with his sharp tongue. "I don't know." Eddie moaned, still trying to collect his thoughts. "And what about my daughter?" Carlton asked.

Eddie's mind quickly shut off as his head snapped up. His mouth parted on the sides as he growled, like Venom would have done if Eddie still had him. "What about her is right, why the hell do you even care about her?" Eddie remarked. Carlton snickered and shook his head. "All I want is my symbiote back, I could care less about her, Mr. Brock." "I knew it! You sick bastard!" Eddie growled, thrashing around in anger. "Mr. Brock, you are about as foolish as my daughter." He said, shaking his head in utter disgust. "Do you not see what is happening here? This is world is beautiful and has many things for us, but what do we do? All we do is take and take and never give. Humans are the virus and the earth is our host." Eddie growled in frustration, glaring at Carlton as he continued. "We are bringing our world to the point of extinction." He paused for a moment, chuckling at his own insanity. "But these symbiotes, if we can live alongside them, we will emerge as a new generation!" Eddie looked at his feet that were also tied to the chair. (I can't get out of here...which is good because if I did, I would beat the shit out of this guy without hesitation!) He raised his head back up to look at Carlton who was still talking. "So, I will ask you again, where is my symbiote?" Carlton asked.

Eddie chuckled before he spoke, shaking his head. "Look man, let me tell you something. I have been living with one of these things up my ass for a few days now and let me tell you, it's not fun-" Carlton's body suddenly morphed into a huge silver monster, growling at Eddie as he barred his fangs. "Where is he!?" He roared. "Ahhh!" Eddie screamed, closing his eyes, turning his head away from it. "Where is Venom!?" The monster roared again. "Oh my god that is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life!" Eddie screamed. The monster, clearly not going to get the answer out of Eddie, reverted back to Carlton.

Carlton frowned, scoffing as he adjusted his shirt. "I don't need Venom or Violence. As far as I am concerned, my daughter poses no threat to me. Riot has explained to me that Violence is not one to easily bond with others. She is bound to kill my daughter from the inside out, which I am sure you have heard." He smirked. Eddie would have said something, but he was still trying to wrap his head around how Carlton obtained a symbiote. "Your symbiote, if anything, is most likely dead by now along with my daughter. Have a nice life Mr. Brock." Carlton said, leaving the room. Eddie exhaled, starting to ease up a little. "Man, he has one up his ass too..."