Chapter 7

Kylene's POV

We're back. Pagkatapos ng mahabang panahon, nakauwi na kami.

Wow. Sobrang tagal na rin. Miss na miss ko na sila Mommy at Daddy.

Napatingin ako sa kamay na may hawak na panyong nakalahad sa harap ko. It's Kurt.

"Huh?" nagtatakang tanong ko.

"Wipe your tears," kinuha niya ang kamay ko at nilagay do'n ang panyo, 'saka naglakad patungo sa palasyo ng Hari at Reyna ng lahat ng elemento.

Dahil sa tuwang nakabalik na kami, hindi ko na pala namalayan ang pagtulo ng mga luha ko.

Agad ko 'yong pinunasan at sumunod kay Kurt.

Third Person's POV

Tatlong makakasunod na katok ni Eros ang umalingawngaw sa kahabaan ng pasilyo, sa labas ng kaharian.

Maya-maya lang ay bumukas ang malalaking pinto.

Bumungad sa kanila ang mga kawal na malugod na sinalubong sila sa kanilang pagbabalik.

"Maligayang pagbabalik, mga mahal na prinsipe at prinsesa," the knights greeted as they visualize their respect with a 90 degree bow.

"So, I guess even though so many years have passed they seem to remember who they are." Kayesha mumbled

The five slightly bowed their head as they return the gesture.

"Nasa main hall po ang mga hari at reyna. Kasalukuyan ang mga itong nagpupulong para sa gaganaping kaarawan ni Reyna Demonica," the Knight then gestured a door going to the main hall.

"Oo nga pala..." mumbled the charming prince named Kurt Shin Alfonso, a dark fire user.

A bubbly-looking princess named Kylene Iana Fegweger, a dark water user, looked at the emotionless face of a princess they call Kayesha. "Malapit na nga pala ang birthday ng Mom mo," she uttered.

With face deprived with emotion, but with eyes filled with both fear and concerns, Kayesha remained silent.

Afraid that things might fall to the same fate again, Kayesha can barely move an inch.

As they started walking in the middle of a quiet hallway, with just their steps making a sound, the five look all stiff. They are tensed and thinking how will they react after reuniting with their beloved parents after almost a decade.

After arriving in front of a huge door again, a trumpet was blown.

The door then slowly spread out away from each other.

"All hail! The princesses and princes of the reigning monarch of the elements of the Dark Kingdom has now arrived," declared the knight.

The four made a V shape, leaving the long-lost princess on the center as the door fully opened.

"Princess Helliana has returned!" announced the knight.

Every seated one rose to their feet. The people with the lower level of living bowed their head.

The room was filled with deafening silence as they have come to realize that their longing for each other has finally come to an end.

And a sob broke the ice. Princess Kylene, Princess Suzy, Prince Eros, and Prince Kurt ran to their parents' arms.

The four hugged their moms and dads as they all cry. Sobrang na-miss nila ang mga magulang nila. The four broke down, like children whose lollies are stolen.