Chapter 17

Anderson's POV

Nakasimangot akong nakasunod kay Kim. Barado na naman ako sa kaniya. Lagi na lang.

She was almost near the counter to order her lunch when a tray full of food landed at her back.

A lady wearing a crop top which is about two inches above her belly button, and a very short skirt then made her entrance dramatically.

"Opps," she pouted sarcastically. "Sorry," she said without any trace of sympathy.

Kim turned around with her aggressive eyes and looked at the lady.

"May problema ba?" Kim asked in her monotonous voice.

The lady smirked, "Tingin mo?"

"Sino ka ba?" nawawalan ng pasensiyang tanong ni Kim.

Ako naman ay hindi malaman kung manghihimasok ba o ano.

The arrogant smirk did not leave the lady's red lips, "I am second to the princesses of the Light Kingdom. Nag-iisang maganda—"

"Ah," Kim cut her off. "You mean you are the first in the lowlife class of the Light Kingdom? Leader ng mga hampaslupa, gano'n?"

The lady was offended, I can say.

But what Kim said was quite rude sa part ng mga nasa laylayan dito sa Kingdom namin. Her words were really vulgar. I understand she said those to shut the lady off but she should've given her choice of words more consideration. Galit na siya.

This is when I should step in.

"Enough."

The lady looked at me at parang nagpapaawa pa. "You heard everything? Isn't she rude—"

I calmly shifted my eyes towards her direction, "Stop. Mas pinapahiya mo lang ang sarili mo. Stop being such an attention-seeker maniac," I calmly said. I looked at her from head to toe, I don't want to say anything but I want her to know I am judging her way of dressing.

Everyone was looking at her, she's ridiculed.

I was shocked when she suddenly hugged me. She just doesn't know her limit. How desperate.

"Bitaw," I coldly said.

She looked up to me while her left hand is still around my waist, "'Yang babae kasing 'yan nakaharang sa daan ko, is it my fault na tatanga-tanga siya?" pagmamaktol niya while pointing at Kim na nililinis ang parte ng damit na nadikitan ng mga pagkain.

"Bitch," the lady whispered.

When Kim heard what the lady said, she stopped moving and slowly lifted her head to meet the lady's eyes.

What shocked me more was when Kim pulled the lady's hair from behind.

"Kim," pagtawag ko sa kaniya, trying to get her attention and stop her from what she is about to do.

But Kim moved so fast.

Everyone gasped nang inuntog ni Kim ng paulit-ulit ang mukha ng babae sa pader. She doesn't hesitate, wala niyang awa 'yong ginagawa. Halos mapatayo na ang lahat ng estudyante at tumakbo.

The lady is already bleeding too much.

I held Kim's wrist and looked at her on the eyes. She stopped, basta-basta na lang niyang binitawan ang buhok ng wala nang malay na babae.

That's when I saw the demon Kim was hiding. Her gazes are cold, and what hides behind it is a soul that knows no mercy.