Chapter 14

Anderson's POV

Today is my first day of school. Not officially yet, though. Pumunta lang ako dito to process some papers and stuff.

While wandering this hallway with a more than average width, I kept looking around.

Sobrang nakakairita rin ang mga bulungan ng tao.

I can't find my way! Bakit ba ang daming pasikot-sikot dito? Parang kanina pa ako umiikot lang sa iisang lugar, I've been seeing this damn bulletin board for so many times now.

My parents own this school, yet hindi ko kabisado ang lugar. No one can blame me for that, hindi naman kasi nila ako halos pinapalabas. I was just shifting places at home from my room to the kitchen, and then my library, or to the balcony. Inisip ko na lang na pina-practice ko ang teleportation ko, when in fact I got a hang of teleporting long time ago.

Yes, I was gaslighting myself since day one.

Kakaunti lang ang mga estudyante ngayon pero hindi na huminto ni isang segundo ang bulungan.

I aggressively sighed and clicked my tongue, "Ito pala ang bubungad sa 'yo kapag first day of school? Iisipin ko na lang na normal lang 'to. Normal lang 'to, Anderson," I whispered at the back of my head.

Ito na naman ang hinayupak na bulletin board. Konti na lang buburahin ko na 'to sa mundo.

Kung ang hallway sa school na 'to ay sobrang haba, ang pasensiya ko hindi.

"Excuse me," tawag ko sa isang babaeng kanina pa nakatingin sa 'kin. Walang gana ko siyang tiningnan, "Where's the damn Dean's Office?" I feigned calmness, my patience is barely hanging for the sake of not throwing this frustrating bulletin board.

She jut her lips in a flirting manner and tucked her hair on her ear, and formed a disgusting smile after, "See that trash can?" she asked with her high-pitched voice and pointed a trash can nearby.

I nodded.

"Turn to the hallway beside it, take the second left turn and find the door you are looking for," she explained. Even the way she blink is something else, because who blinks in a slow motion?

Annoyed as I already am, I turned my back to her and went my way.

The moment I saw the door with the sign "Dean's Office" I turned the doorknob without knocking and that scared the shit out of the woman who's standing in the middle of the room.

She grasped for air, her hand on her chest. "Can't you knock?" she asked habang nanlalaki ang parehong mata.

I showed her no emotion.

Ang mataray nitong mukha ay mas naging visible the moment she raised her left brow, questioning my gesture. "Students that displays no manner are ought to be kicked out."

She walked towards her table and took her seat. Nilahad niya ang kamay in front of me nang hindi nakatingin sa 'kin.

I handed my portfolio and she started scanning my papers.

She had me fill up some forms and sign some papers.

"You agree to all this right, Mr- what's your name again?" she asked.

"Prince Anderson of the Light Kingdom," I answered with plain face.

She casually nodded. She doesn't seem to care. "One of the royalties, I see," sabi pa niya.

She dialed something on her telephone and said things about picking up a newbie.

"Take a seat. The other royalties are now on their way here to get you."