PROLOGUE - ♠Dominikov Machiavelli

SCENE: DOMINIKOV MACHIAVELLI  ♣

Dominikov Machiavelli stared...bored. His piercing blue eyes unflinchingly rooting the pleading, old man to the spot.

"Please Dominikov. I'm begging you to give me another chance. Business has been really slow this season but I implore you to give me three more days. Just three more days and I'll have the five hundred truckload full of building materials sent to you."

Dominikov's eyes never left Mr Fredrick's. The pleading old bastard was on his knees. Begging. Good. He slightly wondered why they wasted their time to beg when the outcome was never going to change. In his hands was a file containing all the transactions between the order and Mr Fredrick. Dominikov threw it at him and finally spoke up

"Look into that file Fred. Three years ago, you came to the order of your own freewill, to ask for a favour. You wanted us to annihilate your major business competition. The Davenports. And his only son. And that His company be transferred to you. This the order did, without any question. That day you signed a pact with the order and thus your file was born. The documentation of every fucking thing you've done here, is in there. And you know that the payment for anything the order does for you is to collect three favours, anytime they damn well want to. You also know that for every favour we ask, you are given a week to provide. You signed that file knowing all that, and knowing that failure to provide any of the favours, gives us the right to carry any and everything we wish to from you.

" I know all these but please, I beg you, please not my daughter " Fred pleaded, tears streaming down His face.

For the first time, Dom's eyes briefly flickered to the timid, young, blonde girl kneeling almost behind her father. And he had to admit, she was breathtaking! A warm sea of light blue eyes, pert nose and fully rounded lips.

"Freya, isn't it?" He asked softly, though his eyes revealing absolutely nothing.

"Yes...um, yes Sir. I'm Freya"

God! That voice. Her voice, all innocent seduction.

"Come here Freya"

She looked at her father as if to ask for permission.

Dom smirked. Not even her father could say no or try to protect her from him. Freya was his. And in a few weeks time, the innocent look in her eyes wasn't going to be so innocent anymore. Once more he spoke up.

"The order has seven council members including me, but out of respect for your family and for the fact that you were a former friend of my father, the last head of the order, I decided to dismiss the others, leaving just me to place judgement on you, so as to reduce your sentence. You should be greatful Fred. I can call in the rest council members right now, and we'll take everything from you... Including your daughter but either way, she's mine. So you either lose every other thing along with her or you don't. And from now on, you'd know that the wealth you so languish in, was paid by your very own daughter as price. I do wonder what you'll tell your wife though. Now, when I say come here Freya, I mean every fucking word. As from now on, your name is no longer Freya Gibson. Il mio innamorato. Your name is seventy three. My seventy third acquisition."

♥. ♥. ♥. ♥. ♥.

Hey dears! And I'm back! I've been gone for months but I'm coming back with this. The order of Machiavelli. My first mafia, well... Sort of.

Like
Follow and
Comment what you think about the books so far

♥. P S - really slow updates though, cause of other things I'm currently running... But the first chapter would be dropping hopefully before the end of this year. Merry Christmas and happy new year y'all

....Follow me on this book will you?.... Xoxo!