26 - ♣ The Smell of sex(i)

Scene: Dominikov & Vivienne

Vivienne woke up, a bit lightheaded, her hands going to her temple to soothe an un-imaginary ache.

Looking around her, she saw she was on a bed.

Wow! The room was extremely big, no doubt, a male's room.

"Good morning Vivienne"

She jumped at the sound, looking to her side, where it was coming from

"Dominikov. Good morning. I'm assuming its morning? What happened last night?" she asked, a bit grouchy

"What do you mean what happened last night?" Dominikov retorted from the table where he sat, a light smile playing on his lips.

"Okay let's see. We were talking one minute and the next minute, I'm waking up on this bed with the worst of hangovers and you ask me what do I mean?"

"You were tired. That's a reasonable excuse" Dominikov replied, getting up and walking over to the wardrobes, starting to change from his casuals into a tuxedo.

Vivienne sighed, slowly getting up from the bed and at once realizing that she was wearing the flimsiest of night gowns she had ever seen, that barely covered her wide hips, plus it was almost see-through, with tiny straps. Worse, she was wearing nothing underneath.

"Dominikov..." she called quietly, her breath accelerating as her anger began to pick up.

"Hmmm?" he asked, turning to face her

She was at first momentarily left speechless by the mass of solid muscles and abs on him, her eyes involuntarily following the movement of his hands as he began to button up the crisp white shirt.

"um.." she found herself looking down, tucking her hair behind her ear. She didn't think a woman almost in her thirties could blush but she found herself doing so.

"Don't be embarrassed" he said, walking over to where she was, raising her chin to stare into her eyes

"You're a grown woman. And all this is yours for the next one year remember? You only have to ask for it" he murmured huskily

He watched her pupils dilate, as she unthinkingly bit her lips. She was aroused, good. Speechless, even better. He came almost impossibly closer, grabbing her arse to pull her in for a kiss. She didn't deny. Kissed him back even.

He'd only meant for it to be a quick and seductive kiss, yet he found himself deepening it, pulling her closer to the edge of the bed as his hands rounded over her two ass globes, cupping them, as he slapped each one, and smiled in satisfaction, as she whelped, silly girl. As if she could get away from his arms, even if she tried. All at once, he began to rub the spot to soothen the ache, while still kissing her

It was harder to resist, when he got around her. She drove him wild yet she didn't even know it. Her body gave a new meaning to passion on perfection. So much passion in so perfect a body.

Her toes curled and numbed as sparks of electricity reverberated through her, lighting her body up in tiny spears.

Being in his arms, kissing him, touching him, could do that to her. There was nothing chilly about his hands now, she thought, her mind going back to that first day when he'd touched her, with cold hands.

Now, those hands were were warm and smooth on her, like a human male. Her pussy was dripping with her wetness

Then suddenly, as if something snapped in him, he shoved her roughly unto the bed, her dress riding up and he bunched it up even higher as he started raining nibbled kisses from her kneecap upwards, an animalistic growl twisting out of him. Mine. All this was his, for the next one year.

"stop! Stop!" she panted out, trying to push him away, but he wasn't budging

"Dominikov! stop! You said you'd only touch me when I begged. I'm not ready"

"I said I wouldn't fuck you not I wouldn't touch you" he growled out, kissing up to her inner thigh, already perceiving the very essence of her. Damn she was wet. His tongue salivated, preparing to taste her treasure

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter.

Pls, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

Vote!!
Click the empty start below page of this chapter. It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole. Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜
Xoxo! ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦ ••• ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦

Comments!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps. Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it. If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

Follow!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author. Also, you're always alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Next chapter coming right up!
Stay tuned!
Hey! hey! Before you go, hav you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave
BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜