37 - ♣ Served A Dosage Of The Unknown(i)

Scene: Dominikov & Vivienne

The club was so much darker inside.

There were more and more sections, as she went through, and more and more people, doing all kinds of things, she couldn't dare say out.

This was a mistake. She should have gone out the door, not further in, and as she turned to do just that, she was approached by five hefty men.

"You lost young lady?" one of them asked.

Her breath quickened

"No. I know exactly where I'm going to, and the only person happening to standing in the way of that, is you. So I'd appreciate it if you could get out of my way" she replied sassily, tucking her hands in the tight hip pocket of her black jeans, and staring straight into the eyes of the one who looked like the leader. Not wanting to show any softness.She didn't to give them any chance to prey on her, like a new meal.

Suddenly, a slap whipped across her face. What the...!

He'd slapped her?! And in a fluid movement, she instantly raised her hand up and slapped him back, and before he could recover from that, she slapped him again, this time dragging her fingers across his face, knowing full well she was wearing two rings on her finger and she watched in satisfaction as his face bled

"What the.." he repeated her initial words, she slapped him again once more, for effect; this time, directly across his rotten mouth

"La donna.."

"I don't speak that shit, but I do speak English, and I can assure you that I'm not going to repeat myself again. Take your boys and get the fuck out of my face" Vivienne said menacingly, completely pissed off now.

Suddenly from behind, someone stuck a very sharp object in her neck and pressed down. She could feel a cool liquid sip into her veins from the sharp object. A fucking needle!? As she made a move to turn, she immediately passed out, the last thing on her mind being a certain face with very strong menacing features and black hair on blue eyes.

*********************

Vivienne woke up slowly, her head heavy. She struggled to get her eyes to open, but they remained closed. She tried and tried again, but it was as if something kept holding it from opening. Fuck! She was freaking blind folded?

frantic now, she tried to move her arms or legs, but nothing was budging. She had been bound and tied too?

Okay, so she was officially in trouble. No harm done right? On instinct, she was about to scream out Dominikov's name, when she stopped herself at the last minute.

She wasn't going to give that bastard the satisfaction of calling out for his help. Not even on her deathbed.

No wonder he hadn't gone after her, the time she'd left. He knew somehow, her mouth was going to get her into trouble, It always did.

It was at that moment, when a gush of cool air hit her bare skin, that she realized she'd been undressed as well.

She was wearing only her black bra, and matching panties and spread wide eagle on some sort of wall. Like the woman on that standing pool table!

Where they going to do the same thing they'd done to that woman, to her too? She shuddered at the thought. Maybe she really did need Dominikov's help now.

Suddenly, she felt hands on her body. More than one pair. On her stomach. She inhaled sharply, instantly biting her lips, as the hands journeyed downwards, while another pair journeyed up.

She refused to give any of them the satisfaction of screaming like that woman did. She'd die first before she screamed that barbarically.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

VOTE

(click that empty ★please)

FOLLOW

(please go to my page, to follow me, and get news updates on upcoming novels)

COMMENT

(on this chapter and every other, than you genuinely loved, or want to say something on)

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter.

Pls, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

Vote!!
Click the empty start below page of this chapter. It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole. Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜
Xoxo! ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦ ••• ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦

Comments!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps. Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it. If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

Follow!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author. Also, you're always alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Next chapter coming right up!
Stay tuned!
Hey! hey! Before you go, hav you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave
BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜