21 - ♣ Bosses vs Bosses(i)

Scene : Dominikov & Vivienne

It had been a long day Viv thought, as she slowly walked out of her building, The Fitzman Agency, her jacket still in one hand and her bag in the other.

She slowly looked around. Hers. Everything in her field of vision right now, was hers. Her sweat and hard work; and like her condo, it was also made mainly of glass, with the building insides painted white.

Her favourite colours were white and black. She'd fallen in love with the two extremes. She was the only person present right now in the building. Every other person had left...well, except the security men, seeing that it was 11pm. She'd unknowingly slept off in her private office and had only just woken up.

"Having a wonderful night ma'am" the security guard stationed at the main entrance greeted her

"You too Seth"

Her black mustang was by the parking lot waiting for her. She'd driven the car here herself, without a driver, but now, she wasn't sure she had the strength to drive it back home.

She could tell Seth to help drive her home, while another guard from inside the building replaced him or better yet, she could call a taxi. Those were her thoughts when out of nowhere, a white limousine parked roughly in her front. The tinted windows of the passenger side was rolled down and Vivienne came face to face with two strange looking men

"Please get in ma'am"

"I'm sorry, you must have me mistaken for someone else" she said calmly, refusing to get ruffled, this was her building, besides, she had guards all around.

The back door of the limousine opened then.

"Get in Vivienne" The insides were pitch dark, so she couldn't see who was talking, but she felt that familiar thrill. The cold rush of death and endless frustrations. In other words...Dominikov Machiavelli.

With how tired she was, she really was not in any condition to refuse or retaliate. She didn't even bother signaling to any of her security guards and simply got into the car. At least they'd already established between themselves that he wasn't going to kill her. Not for the next one year.

The car immediately sped off.

"What am I doing in here Dominikov?"

"I'm taking you home"

"And I'm guessing that means my house?" she was too tired at this point to feel courtesy or fear. He could go fuck the devil and himself, straight in hell for all she cared.

"No. Mine. I want you to spend the night in my house Vivienne"

"Oh fuck it! Listen. And I will only say this once because obviously, we need to get a lot of things straightened out. I'm the girl you never tell what the fuck to do. Ever. And have you checked your calendar recently? Because the last time I checked, this is the twenty first century big boy, which translates to I-can-do-whatever-the-fuck-i-want? And I'm telling you Domonikov nicely. Too nicely even. That you should look for another participant to your little game of vista-la-vista because I admittedly want no part of it. There are so many women who want you. Women even more beautiful and sexy than I am, who'd willingly accept you without a fight. We can resolve this amicably. Dominikov and perhaps even become good friends after this" her voice had reduced to a plea

suddenly, she felt those cold hands caressing her face and she jumped back in shock but the hands followed her. She was about to use her own hands to take his hands off her face, when suddenly, her whole body became paralyzed. She couldn't move any limb no matter how hard she tried. Her breathing increased.

"What have yo..u do..ne to me?" she managed to get out as her chest constricted.

One of his hands was caressing her hair while the other was at her lips.

"It has to be you Vivienne. You're perfect in all ramifications. For the first time, you're the one woman I can't get out of my head. Out of my thoughts. I can't let go of this burning desire to own you... to possess you in every form. You're for the very first time, my one weakness and I can't have that. I need to get you out of my system, and this is the only way I know how. You don't like me? Good. I don't need you to like me. I only need you to cum when I tell you to. The women I dominate and give numbers tags as my acquisitions, never last up to one year. At most, two months, before I get bored and take up a new acquisition. But you're the first woman whose kept my interest albeit unknowingly, for the past three years. I'd wanted to fuck you then... I want to fuck you now. And I'm quite surprised because, no other woman has achieved this seemingly impossible feat. Since you've kept my interest for the past three years, then it means you can keep it for one year longer...enough to produce a child. I want you Vivienne; and that singular fact, is what makes all the difference. That singular fact, is why it can't be any other woman. You're going to be the mother of my son Vivienne.. and that's final"

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter.

Pls, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

Vote!!
Click the empty start below page of this chapter. It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole. Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜
Xoxo! ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦ ••• ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦

Comments!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps. Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it. If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

Follow!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author. Also, you're always alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Next chapter coming right up!
Stay tuned!
Hey! hey! Before you go, hav you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave
BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜