4 - ♣ The Plan Is Formed (iv)

SCENE: VIVIENNE FITZMAN & HER EX HUSBAND

"What was that?" Richard, her date asked

"No, nothing" she replied with a simple smile. She was wearing a bright, red, long dinner gown with thigh-high slits on both sides and silver, six inch killer heels. Her long brunette hair was set into an intricate and complex chignon pattern, with her red lipstick complimenting her brown eyes. In other words, she was dressed to kill. She wasn't sure of what his tastes where, I mean a man who took pride in fucking women from every race, bloodline and background, with different colours, heights, shapes and attitudes, could not possibly have a taste could he? But she hoped to god that this was enough to attract Dominikov machiavelli into lookin her way. Her teamates depended on that. She was supposed to make sure he stayed here, at this party, for the next two hours. Anything that made him leave before that time, was going to result in the death of her crew.

She and Richard slowly made their way through the grand hallways and entered the main Hall

Wow! she breathed eyeingly, the order of Machiavelli sure knew how to throw parties. It was the kind of party you'd throw for Lucifer himself to attend. There were floating bright lights of magnificent colours everywhere.

Walking past some people, she was proud of the fact that she could at least identify some of them. Mostly people she'd done a job for; but none she knew personally though. Her personal circle was grossly limited to her vivman organization, people at the law establishment where she worked and her family members if you could call them that.

And then there came the billion-dollar question. How was she going to get the attention of dominikov Machiavelli, in this huge crowd? There were at least ten thousand people here. The late Machiavelli had been a very popular man. Added to the fact that the order had opened their doors for everyone both members and non-members across the globe to attend the ball, just as long as you were worth hundreds of millions of US dollars in the least. Everyone for one reason or the other, wanted to get close to the order, or if possible, become a member, which is why there were so many people here, including popular, well-known celebrities. Too bad, people don't just become close to them that easily. Not to talk of being actual members You don't pick them; they picked you.

This was Philadelphia, there was no part of it she didn't know, including this city hall. So she knew for a fact that there were three sections in this Hall. This outer one they were in right now, which was the casual lounge, the middle one which was the elite lounge, and the innermost section, the VIP lounge. It was impossible for Dominikov to be here in the outer section, casually mingling with this crowd. No. He'd consider himself too big for that. Her guess was that he was in the VIP lounge, along with his trusted aides, the real heads behind the order. The real question was, how would she get herself to the VIP lounge in the first place? and there were lots of security cameras in here, which meant that the people in the VIP lounge were most likely watching all the activities of their guests down here.

"We're finally here Viv. What's next?" Richard asked, grabbing two bottles of champagne from a waiter passing by and offering one to her.

She murmured her thanks, still deep in thought. Richard grabbed two punches from another waiter passing by, also offering her one.

"Richard this is no time to eat!" Viv scolded, putting up her famous disapproving expression

"Since we're already here, we might as well enjoy the service my dear" he teased, fixing her with one of his rare, unrepentant smiles. The type that made women fall in love and stay in a marriage for a whole lot of four years.

"Goodness me! Is that Mr and Mrs Hudson?" They heard from behind and immediately turned to the sound of the voice.

She hadn't been addressed as that in a very long time... Over two years now, Viv thought, a wave of nostalgia washing over her softly.

"Good day ma'am, I hope you're having a pleasant evening?" Richard asked, stretching his hand out to greet a woman neither him nor Vivienne, had ever seen before

"Um...do we know you from somewhere?" Viv asked, forcibly skipping the introductions part

"Uh...you probably don't. But I remember attending your wedding some few years back. I was a guest of your father, Mrs Hudson. My name is Georgina." The blonde lady, probably in her fifties said, busting into a laughing fit and stretching out her hands for Viv to shake. The woman's loud voice had successfully attracted a little crowd. The last thing Vivienne wanted.

Viv eyed the woman's outstretched hand coolly, and then proceeded to size her properly from head downwards. With an ice even she hadn't expected to be in her voice, vivienne spoke up. "The name's Judge Vivienne Fitzman. So correct yourself"

"You guys got divorced?" The woman asked, pondering, still in that same loud voice, attracting an even bigger crowd.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter. Phew! Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow

I hope you enjoyed it

•♣♠♪♥♦• •♣♠♪♥♦• •♣♠♪♥♦•