32 - ♣ Privacy Invasion(i)

Scene: Dmitri & Rovanna

"Terribly nice of you to have assumed, I'd have followed you up. What if I'd said no?" she muttered rolling her eyes

"Well money was never really a problem for me was it? I own the fucking hotel to begin with"

"hmm. Why am I not surprised? So why are we going up?" she perked up

"To disprove the notion you have of me"

"And what notion would that be?"

"I'm not just an art student Rovanna"

"Sure. No one ever said you were. You're also one of the heads of a trending mafia organization"

"The Order of Machiavelli isn't just a mafia organization Rovanna"

"Well what is it then?"

"Have you heard of Vivman Merchant Agency before?" He asked as they entered the elevator

"Yeah I have. I've got a friend who's had dealings with them before"

"We're sort of like them. Sort of. Only more complex, with a lot more rules and traditions, a lot more brutality, and a lot more money. Basically, we give you what you want and in exchange, you give us what we want. It's been existing for generations. We've put kings on thrones, in fact most of the presidents and rulers of the world today, were helped there by us. With all our numerous branches, we're like the driving force behind every major action or activity that goes on in the world today"

"You're trying to play God and no man should have a right to do that"

"You know what? Maybe you're right" Dmitri said pretending to be serious.

"So how are you going to prove to me that you're not just an art student Dmitri?" Rovanna asked, changing the topic, as she placed both her hands on her waist, and assumed a seductive tone

"I'm going to paint you" he said simply

"Oh really?" she asked turning to stare at him, mirth dancing in her eyes

"Naked"

"Wh..at?" she faltered

"And then fuck you"

---|~♦||•♦•||♦~|---

Scene: Dominikov & Vivienne

"Have a wonderful night ma'am" Roland and Finn greeted -Vivienne's two new drivers of the limousine, as she came down and watched as they drove off.

Home at last. Her condo. The time she'd spent away from it, made her appreciate her beautiful home all the more.

She hadn't had time to take a tour on the huge Machiavellian mansion yet, because of their latest assignment. The Italian.

She'd been leaving the mansion to go to work so early, and coming back so late, for the past one week she'd spent there already, that by the time she came back to the mansion from work everyday, the only thing she could think of was a good warm, soft bed.

Plus, Dominikov had impromptly travelled too on the evening of the first day she'd arrived at the mansion, saying he'd had important business to attend to in Russia and since then, she hadn't seen him or heard from him.

She typed in the password to unlock the door, entering inside and walking quietly upstairs, 'cause it was 10pm right now, which meant Amelia was probably asleep.

Heading straight to her dark kitchen, she put on the light, only to jump back in shock at the sight that greeted her

"Hell Vivienne"

"Dominikov. Hey. You scared me. What are you doing here?... I mean, when did you even get back?" she asked, flummoxed

"I just got back this evening. I know you'd come here for the weekend, so I came straight here" he replied quietly heading straight to where she was and pulling her in for a kiss.

"How was..."

"Shh" he interrupted, kissing her again, a bit more aggressively this time, his hands coming to rest on her hips.

"I've missed yo la mia donna, ogni mio respire"

"And I you, Dom" Vivienne rumbled, gasping softly, at how potent his ardour was.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

VOTE

(click that empty ★please)

FOLLOW

(please go to my page, to follow me, and get news updates on upcoming novels)

COMMENT

(on this chapter and every other, than you genuinely loved, or want to say something on)

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter.

Pls, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

Vote!!
Click the empty start below page of this chapter. It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole. Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜
Xoxo! ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦ ••• ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦

Comments!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps. Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it. If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

Follow!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author. Also, you're always alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Next chapter coming right up!
Stay tuned!
Hey! hey! Before you go, hav you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave
BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜