20 - ♣ Paybacks & Karmas (ii)

Scene: Vivienne & Mr. Nygma

"Fuuuuuuck!!!" he screamed out howling in pain

"Now how do you see that?" Viv asked grabbing his penis roughly, bringing out a pocket knife and almost....

"Stop! Please wait! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. But when the Order asks of something from you, you have to obey, if not, you'd be a dead man."

"You're a dead man now. What's the difference?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow wickedly as she expertly cut a nerve in his penis

"arrgghhhh!!!" he screamed out, fresh blood spilling everywhere

"Don't worry. You won't die...yet. I want you in pain, not lifeless" Viv rolled her eyes, as she served to inform him

"Please. I'll do anything you want. Anything" he was crying now.

"Why can't you understand that I don't want anything from you asshole? I just want you in pain. I mean, can't I want that?" she asked, bending to lick a spot on his face seductively, as she fired one more bullet into his arm and watched with a smirk as he howled out in pain all over again.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm the bitch you try as much as possible to never fuck with"

"Yes. Yes. I know that now" he nodded gingerly. Anything to stop her from inflicting more pain on him.

"This isn't just about you Salacious Nygma. I'm going to come after your family, light their bodies up myself, your career, finances.... Your fiancée even; Sophie isn't it? I hear she's very pretty"

"You leave Sophie out of this! I know you are angry, but I'm begging you with everything in me. Please don't hurt my family, or Sophie. You...you can do anything you want with me but please, leave my family out of this". He was crying so pathetically

"You're in no condition to negotiate anything with me young man" Vivienne said softening a bit.

"I know. But I can only do so with my last dying breath" he sneezed out

"Dying breath? You're very far from dying Salacious, 'cause in a few minutes time, I'm gonna get you treated, and start this painful process all over again tomorrow morning. And then treat you again, then shoot you all over again. When I'm done, you'd wish you were dead. Which is why you should never fuck with me. I'm gonna make you think that you're dying...feel like you're dying...even see that you're dying, meanwhile in real life, you could never have been more fucking alive"

"You are supposed to be a federal judge!" he screamed out

"Yes I am. But sometimes, I act as jury and executioner too"

"Listen...I know I've hurt you"

"No...not me Sal. Yourself. 'Cause right now, I'm thinking, with everything that's been going on lately, why put myself through the stress of wasting my resources to shoot you, just to treat you and then shoot you all over again? Why don't I just send you off right now?" Vivienne asked coldly, pointing her gun straight to his skull.

"Wait! Wait..no! no! no! wait! My my wedding is in three days time!"

"Wrong answer" she cocked the gun

"Wait! i...can help you. You...you need me"

"I am seconds away from lodging this bullet into your skull Sal. And I'm well aware that a man about to die will say just about anything to protect himself. So you've got to give me something more tangible than that. Anything at all, that's strong enough to convince me not to fire this whole round into your brain."

"Okay...I..I..I can be your inside man. You're going to be entering the headquarters of the Order as from now on right?... for the next one year, I mean...I..I could be your inside man...get you anything or any information you need since I'm stationed there" he stuttered out

She lowered the gun a bit, then shot another bullet, letting it graze the tip of his ear.

"Arrrghhh!!!"

"So you want to spy on the Order for me. How are you going to manage to do that?"

"Sir Dominikov trusts me"

"Sir Dominikov?" she cocked an eyebrow

"Sorry. Dom... Dominikov trusts me, Madam. I could be your eyes and ears. As from now on, I will serve you and only you. I will live my life for you and at the proper time even die for you. Dominikov gifted it to me, but if you so wish, I could gift the red diamond back to you. But please I have just one request. Let me attend my own wedding"

sighing, she lowered the gun fully, already fatigued from the incessant bantering.

"Seems to me like you've got yourself a deal Mr Nygma"

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter.

Pls, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

Vote!!
Click the empty start below page of this chapter. It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole. Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜
Xoxo! ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦ ••• ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦

Comments!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps. Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it. If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

Follow!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author. Also, you're always alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Next chapter coming right up!
Stay tuned!
Hey! hey! Before you go, hav you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave
BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜