24 - ♣ Civilized Conversations (ii)

Scene: Dominikov & Vivienne

He saw her gasp in surprise, her anger temporarily forgotten, her mouth hung open as she exclaimed wide-eyed.

"Oh. My. gosh!"

Vivienne was left speechless, when he turned on the light.

Handsome was too small a word to describe him. He was beautiful.

"It's a sin to look this beautiful. But do you know what's even more sinful than that? Hiding it from the rest of the world! I understand what you mean now, when you say you don't have to rape women. Any woman would opt to see your face even if it meant they'd have to be killed afterwards! She exclaimed, her chest constricting. If angels existed, well they'd look like him.

"If I knew this was the reaction I was going to get from you, maybe I'd perhaps have done this sooner. Turned on the lights" he said bemusedly, thoroughly enjoying the reaction seeing his face was causing on her.

"So does this mean you trust me now... not to describe your face out, to the rest of the world?" Viv teasingly asked

"You couldn't, even if you wanted to. Now, about your current boyfriend Richard..." he started

"Richard isn't my boyfriend" she reflexively put in

"No?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow in a smirk

"No" she ascertained firmly

"Enlighten me on what he is then"

"Wow Dominikov. The combination of your long black hair... and those fantastic blue eyes are...wow!" She fawned, changing into another topic, hoping he would play along

He didn't say anything, only stared. His eyes suddenly going colder again, as itritation etched on his smoldering features.

She unthinkingly started shifting back, until her back was firmly at the other door. She suddenly had the urge to get as far away from him as possible. Her body's natural, instinctive way of protecting itself.

"Listen. Richard's my ex-husband turned good friend alright? That's all there is to it. I swear"

"Then why did he have his hands all over you that night?" he grounded out in anger

"Wh..at night?" she stammered

"The night I came to your house" he said purposely, counting out his words as if he were talking to a complete idiot

"Oh. He just um...listen, Richard's very innocent in all these, and he's my friend. Leave him al.."

Suddenly, he reached out and grabbed her unto his laps. She screamed, trying to fight him off, leave his arms, but no such luck. He was way stronger. With his two hands holding her down, he used his teeth to destroy all the buttons on the front of her dress, till her white lacy bra became visible to his eyes, her full breasts constricting against the contraptment.
Growling, he used his hands to rip the front of the bra, baring her breasts completely.

Before she could make a move to cover herself, he sank his head unto her chest, taking one firm nipple into his mouth, and grazing with his teeth

"oh god" she moaned, she had really sensitive breasts, her head thrown back, on its own accord, exposing her breasts further to his view, her traitorous body having a mind of its own, wanting to receive pleasure above everything else. Liquid heat was pooling between her thighs and she flushed in embarrassment. She was acting no more than a wanton prostitute, yet she couldn't help it, as she ground her hips against the massive erection that was poking between her thighs. What was it about him, that made years of good sense learnt, to be thrown out of the window?

Assured that she wasn't fighting to leave his arms anymore, he let go of her hands he'd been holding, and brought one of his, right to her pant covered cunt. Rubbing the one part that ached to be touched. She almost buckled, writhing on his laps

"Dominikov. Oh my god" she breathed out

"Tell me, did he touch you this way? Did he tease your breasts till you screamed? Did he cup your pussy and pinched at it, until you came, did he roam his hands up your legs, until the only thing you could think about, was letting him use his tongue to do the exact same thing? would you have let him fuck you that night on your bed? Make you scream out, in agony and escatsy?"
His hands had parted her panties while he was talking, furiously rubbing at her clit now.

Oh god. Oh god. If this didn't stop, she was going to cum. Almost there... almost there...
He resumed suckling at her breasts

She came apart. Screaming his name. "argggh! Oh my god! Dominikov" her body refusing to keep still as it trashed on its own accord, breaking into tremors

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter.

Pls, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

Vote!!
Click the empty start below page of this chapter. It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole. Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜
Xoxo! ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦ ••• ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦

Comments!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps. Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it. If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

Follow!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author. Also, you're always alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Next chapter coming right up!
Stay tuned!
Hey! hey! Before you go, hav you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave
BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜