25 - ♣ Civilized Conversations (iii)

Scene: Dominikov & Vivienne

"You don't have to worry about him any longer. I've already taken care of it" he said finalizing the whole topic. She had initially forgotten he'd been saying something to her before

"What! What...what does that mean?!" She sputtered, immediately getting of his lap. Ashamed of what she'd let him do just now. My god, if he'd harmed even a hair on Richard's head...

"Patience. Only time will tell Vivienne" he replied after a while.

"Why do you keep doing this? You get me so worked up and angry and just when I'm at the peak, you get me happy, I forget the anger. And when I think yay! Everything's okay now, You get me infuriated all over again. You're constantly leaving me at the peak of extreme emotions and that is so draning. I can't even think properly sometimes. In the span of three days, you've made me cum at my utmost peak, scream at my outmost peak, geez! You've brought me to the brink of death even, you've made me so mad, I've cursed your mother in probably a thousand languages already. Frustration. Excitement. Fear like I've never felt before, anger!... I've felt it all in a span of three days. I'm tired Dominikov! I'm not sure how much of this I can take! This constant warring of conflicting emotions and constant sparring with you. Then we're talking about doing this, whatever this is, for a whole year?"

"I didn't send my boys to pick Richard up, until this morning. I would have forgiven him, won't have minded him even, until I got the news of what you did to one of my few good friends, Salacious Nygma. You released him late this afternoon and I knew I had to see him for myself, to know if it was true or not. I couldn't even recognize him. He was bruised, battered and broken. Dammit Vivienne! You went too far, because if there's one thing the Order does, is that it protect its own. Now I can't physically harm you, because I need you in topmost condition, if you're going to carry my child. But I can harm those you love. I can emotionally hurt you. Richard is going to pay for your mistake of today. Whatever was done to Nygma, you can be rest assured that Richard's going to receive it three fold. The pain alone would make a dead man become even more dead. Now, imagine what it'll do to a live man"

Not thinking, she raised her hand to slap him then and there, but he caught it.

"You are a despicable man Dominikov" she whispered

"I...I can't do this. I'm sorry, but I can't tolerate the idiosyncratic monster that you are. Driver! Stop the car please. I need to get down"

"Vivienne stop being unreasonable. We're simply even now" he said ruthlessly

"Even? I hate you, you bastard" she whispered, shaking her head in bewilderment

"Get in line love. A lot of persons are already on the hate queue, meanwhile what they fail to realize, is that I don't give a flying fuck" he retorted, putting on a deadly smirk.

"Driver! I said stop the car! This ignorant bastard needs to go back to suck the rotten milk from his dead mother's breats. Maybe then, he could finally have a resemblance to the word manners". The limousine skidded to a halt. Just as she was about to angrily open the car door and walk out, he said the one word she'd never expected, coming from his lips

"Rankov Zamani"

"What did you just say?" she asked slowly every nerve in her body coming to a stand still

"The reason why you established the Vivman merchant foundation in the first place, was to catch Rankov Zamani and make him pay for killing the baby sister you'd forever sworn to protect. This for a long time, has been your life's main goal but somehow, you hadn't been able to make any crime stick on Rankov Zamani. He always found a way out. Survive one year with me Vivienne and I will hand over Rankov Zamani to you on a silver platter, with all my resources at your disposal"

"You're lying" she whispered, not believing what she was hearing. Rankov Zamani

"I don't lie Vivienne. Stay with me for a year, and he's all yours. No restrictions whatsoever. Now do we have a deal Miss Fitzman?"

"Um..yes. I guess we do then". She replied, her mind no longer there, already thinking of different degree of pain that the devil himself could feel.

"Now I'm tired Vivienne, and so are you. I'm not in the mood for any more comebacks from you" Dominikov spoke up, interrupting her thoughts

"No problem I.."

"Sleep" he commanded straight into her eyes and her body instantly became dead weight, her eyes began to feel heavy

"what the..." the only thing she could get out before she landed on the seats in a very deep slumber, the last thing on her mind being just how good Dominikov smelled.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter.

Pls, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

Vote!!
Click the empty start below page of this chapter. It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole. Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜
Xoxo! ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦ ••• ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦

Comments!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps. Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it. If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

Follow!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author. Also, you're always alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Next chapter coming right up!
Stay tuned!
Hey! hey! Before you go, hav you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave
BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜