10 - ♣ The Shock Of Her Bloody Life!(ii)

SCENE: VIVIENNE, RICHARD & AMELIA(HOUSEKEEPER)

"Vivienne open up. It's me Amelia. I heard you scream"

"Uh...I'm fine. Go back to bed. I'm sorry for waking...wa...waking you up" she faltered a bit, with Rich hands still moving within her

"I'm sorry ma'am, but you have to open the door for me to be perfectly sure you're fine. Because its also possible that someone's forcing you to say that under duress so as to make me go away. So please open the damn door or I'll be forced to break it down Viv"

"Fine. Hold on, I'm coming" Viv said, rolling her eyes once more

"Rich release me. I need to go get the door. Trust me. She was serious about breaking down that door"

"And if I say no?" He asked cocking an eyebrow with an evident smirk on his face

She laughed softly "Rich...Rich. I've got outstanding certificates in judo and karate. The only reason why I'm still bound and held in this position is because I want to be bound and held in this position. With just a flick of my wrist, I could instantly break your arm and paralyze you. But I'm giving you the courtesy of releasing me yourself. You'd do well to take it"

"Damn! And see me here thinking I had the top hand over you. It means you willingly let me touch you then" the heat in his gaze enough to sear anyone... but her.

"No. It means I was willing to see how far you had the guts to actually go. You're right though. You've definitely improved since last time. Now let me go so I could unlock the door"

"Answer my question first. Would you let me fuck you now? I've convinced you by all reasonable doubts that I'm a man who can do the job. What do you say Viv?" He asked, turning on his puppy smile

"Haha! I say let me go so I can go open the fucking door. I'm not particularly in the mood to refix a broken glass door"

"Fine. But at least promise me you'll think about it "

"I promise"

"Uh...it's a glass door Viv. Are you sure she can't already see us through it?"

"Wow. This is really the first time you're coming into my house. It's a two way glass mirror. To her, the door is reflecting as a mirror. She sees just herself when looking at the door. But we? We can see through the door to her and anyone else outside at all. And from what I'm seeing, that girl is seconds away from breaking that door"

Richard released her then. She muttered a thank you as she rushed past him to open the door and Amelia came in

"Hey Viv, what's... going on in here? Are you alright? I missed you, I mean you were gone the whole day. Plus I wasn't able to catch you this morning before you left. So...how did it go?"

"Mission successful. We retrieved the diamond Amy" Viv replied proudly with a broad smile on her face as she went into Amelia's awaiting arms

Looking past Viv, Richard came into Amy's focus once more

"Good day Mr Hudson. I'm pretty sure these aren't appropriate visiting hours. So what are you doing here?" She asked, a tad bit rudely, pinning him with an eyeing look and a unrepentant Mexican accent

"Good day to you too Amy" Richard tried to put on his best charm, rocking on his heels

"Its Amelia to you"

"Sorry. Amelia" Rich corrected, feigning a cough to ease off the embarrassment. He looked out to Viv for a little help. Only to see her laughing silently and enjoying the whole show. In other words, he was on his own.

"You didn't answer the first question I asked you Mr Hudson"

"Oh! What I was doing here? Just came to uh...pay a friendly visit, and make sure Viv was properly settled in before I go"

"Rather heroic of you isn't it? Well, I'm pretty sure we can both see that she's how did you put it? Properly settled in. The door's back that way if you don't mind. I can even be kind enough to walk you to it"

Quietly picking up his jacket he'd previously tossed on the counter before, he walked to the door, with Amelia and Vivienne trailing close behind him. He knew when he'd exceeded his welcome.

"Bye Rich" Viv said when they got to the door

"When am I seeing you again?"

"I uh...already told you I got work tomorrow"

"Tomorrow's Saturday. Must be a very special case then. For them to be able to convince you to come to work during the weekends"

"You have no idea"

"I'll call you?" He asked softly

"Sure, no problem"

"Bye Viv"

"Bye"

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter. Phew! Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow

I hope you enjoyed it

•♣♠♪♥♦• •♣♠♪♥♦• •♣♠♪♥♦•