34 - ♣ Privacy Invasion (iii)

Scene: Dominikov & Vivienne

Dammnit! They'd successfully woken up Amelia. Probably the sounds from the helicopter. Vivienne thought. Before Dominikov could take any action she'd regret, she quickly stuck her head out

"Hey Amelia. It's me Viv. Please don't shoot. I'm only going out for a stroll. Would be back before you know it" she screamed out over the sound of the helicopter.

"A stroll at eleven p.m in the night? I don't believe you. That's not even your private helicopter Vivienne. Tell whoever's driving, to land it right now or I'm going to shoot!" Amelia screamed right back.

Dominikov was right in this aspect. She did need to introduce him to Amelia, before Amelia got them all killed. The girl was too security conscious for her own good.

Just as she was about to bring out her head to reply to Amelia again, Dominikov finally spoke up

"Don't worry about her Vivienne. Let her take her best shot; she'd still miss" he determined, with a steely resolve.

And with that, Dominikov sped up, accelerating so fast and diverting the helo from left to right, to avoid any incoming bullets.

Then the shots started. Amelia began firing mercilessly; and Vivienne almost fell out of the helicopter with the way Dominikov swerved and turned, speeding all the way.

She felt like vomiting and fainting all at the same time, which was admittedly not a good feeling, as Dominikov continued to speed off, the helicopter was already issuing warnings through beeping noises until at last, they were safely out of Amelia's line of sight.

"The both of you are crazy! Were you all trying to get me killed or what? The next time I get over there, I'm going to sit Amelia down and have some serious conversations with her" Vivienne bit out furiously.

The rest of the journey was smooth though

"Where are we going to Dominikov?" she asked after a while

He didn't answer until they got to their destination, and then started landing in a private airport.

As they landed, two pilots came to them

"Sir, Ma'am. Have a safe flight"

one of the pilots helped her down and Viviene came face to face with one of the biggest planes she'd ever seen.

Wow! It was beautiful.

Dominikov came over to her side to meet her, his hands on her waist, he guided her towards the steps of the plane and as they climbed in, she asked again

"Where are we going to Dominikov?"

"My hometown Italy".

---|~♦||•♦•||♦~|---

Scene: Dmitri & Rovanna

Rovannna woke up with a soft smile on her lips. Opening her eyes, she was surprised to see she wasn't at home, until the events of last night started trooping into her thoughts.

She and Dmitri had come up here, and he'd asked her to take off her clothes, so he could paint her. She'd done so.

And apparently, she'd fallen asleep as well, because she was now waking up, on that same couch, with a duvet draped over her, while still naked underneath.

The sun draped in, through the ceiling high window, making the blue and white room look so much more beautiful. The bed and furniture were blue, but every other thing in the room was either White, or painted to be white.

Wrapping the duvet carefully around her body, her legs slowly swung on to the bare floor, as she made a move to get up.

She looked around briefly, her clothes were no where to be found, and neither was Dmitri.

Passing by a clock, she saw that it was eleven a.m. Almost noon. She must have been very tired, to have slept this long.

Leaving the room of the suite, she walked over to the dining, but was immediately drawn to the ceiling length windows, and her breath could easily have stopped. The view was absolutely breath taking!

Taking an apple from a fruit basket on the dining table, she continued her self-fulfilling tour of the suite, still dragging the duvet along with her, although reluctant to leave the beautiful sight that played before her, at the dining windows. A view of practically the whole of Philadelphia!

Soon enough, she got to a closed door and was baffled, because every other door had been opened. She struggled against the door, pushing and hitting it, wanting to see what was behind those doors.

Suddenly the door opened, and a hand shot out and dragged her into a dark room, trapping her against a wall.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

VOTE

(click that empty ★please)

FOLLOW

(please go to my page, to follow me, and get news updates on upcoming novels)

COMMENT

(on this chapter and every other, than you genuinely loved, or want to say something on)

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter.

Pls, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

Vote!!
Click the empty start below page of this chapter. It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole. Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜
Xoxo! ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦ ••• ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦

Comments!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps. Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it. If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

Follow!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author. Also, you're always alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Next chapter coming right up!
Stay tuned!
Hey! hey! Before you go, hav you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave
BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜