17 - ♣ Heady Realization(i)

SCENE: ROVANNA GOUCHER(ARTIST) &
DMITRI MACHIAVELLI (THE YOUNGER MACHIAVELLI)

But everyone knew the face of Dmitri. He was the person you go to when you needed something from the order and he alone had the power to relay that information straight to Dominikov.

The whole class had become a ruckus, with students talking and screaming out his name.

One of the female students was so daring, she ran all the way up to him, brought out her voluptuous breasts, trying to hand him a pen to sign on it.

But he simply stared..bored, accessing the whole scene playing out before him, totally ignoring the girl trying to hand him the pen.

Rovanna regained her cool, aloof composure, instantly becoming weary, and knowing that she had to take control of her class back, and fast, before she got fired.

Why was he here? And thank God the students saw him, only in this one classroom, if not he would have caused a helluva scene, walking down those hallways, for every student to see him.  She wondered where he'd taken, to avoid students from seeing or recognizing him

No bodyguards. Just him. She noted. They were probably hovering around, not far off.

“Everyone, sit down. Now! And shut up! Regina, put those silicon boobs back in their rightful place and go sit your ass down. This is a school, not a crazy fans resort! And anyone who thinks whatever I’m saying right now is bullshit, should get ready to be expelled and kiss their art career goodbye, cause I would never take disrespect in any form at all, from any of you. Am I understood?”

She watched as they all went back to their seats, and quietened down, at the sound of her voice, grumbling like petulant children. Just like Mia would do; She almost laughed at their antics. Almost. Ergo, but she didn't.

No one answered the question she'd asked, so she asked it again, getting into her no nonsense attitude, and spelling out the words as if she were talking to dull little kids, instead of a bunch of adults and teenagers.

“Am. I. understood?”

“Yes ma” They chorused

“Good”.

Rovanna instantly earned a whole new level of respect in the eyes of Dmitri, without her even knowing.

As he’d watched the whole scene unfold, his eyes had changed from bored to a piqued interest.

She turned to face him fully this time, only to find that he was already looking at her. Or should she say, still looking looking at her.

“You. What are you doing here? You...you think you have the right to walk into my class, with the devil-may-care attitude and disrupt it? Just who the hell do you think you are?”

"Your student" he answered simply, instantly putting on a boyishly solemn expression.

"And beggers would finally get to ride that horse eh?" Rovanna replied cocking an eyebrow mockingly, a lot calmer now.

"No I'm serious actually.... Ma'am. I'm your student" he replied with a smirk, placing his hands in his pockets.

"Can I see some ID then?" she asked haughtily

"Sure" he replied coming closer to her...to close, to show her his obviously newly made card, with his face relaxed into an easy smile.

"Very well, I believe you" she nodded conceedingly

"But right here, in this classroom, I'm boss, and my word inevitably is law. You're late young man"

"My apologies I.."

"Your name?" she interrupted.
No one. Especially not a woman, has ever dared interrupt him.

"You obviously know who I am already" he finally replied.

"Now, I will ask this one last time. One wrong answer. Just one wrong answer, is all I need to boot you out of this class. What.is.your.name?" she literally spelt it out,all trace of the smile she last favoured, gone from her face.

He was beyond taken aback by the audacity of this little lady.

Hell! What was he even doing here? But this was just one of those days, when he was bored enough to let his curiosity get the better of him. And so he answered:

"My name's Dmitri Machiavelli ma'am"

"Of course it is. Class, he's going to be one of us from now on. Do you at least know how to paint Dmitri?" she asked, humor dancing in her eyes

"Yes ma'am" he replied, trying so hard not to laugh, thoroughly amused now, glad they'd gotten back to this light bantering

"It's Miss Goucher to you" she retorted haughtily, like a prissy missy

Lord! He had a long way to go, he thought. Just then the bell rang

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter.

Pls, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

Vote!!
Click the empty start below page of this chapter. It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole. Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜
Xoxo! ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦ ••• ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦

Comments!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps. Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it. If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

Follow!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author. Also, you're always alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Next chapter coming right up!
Stay tuned!
Hey! hey! Before you go, hav you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave
BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜