13 - ♣ Dmitri Machiavelli(i)

SCENE: VIVIENNE & DOMINIKOV MACHIAVELLI

"Cum" just one word from him and she burst open at all seams, in wide abandon.

Just as she unthinkingly started screaming, he kissed her. Surprisingly gently, till all the waves rode out.

He tasted her blood. She was sweating, crying, bleeding, panting, all her.

"I admire your resolve. Most people I knew didn't last that long" she heard him say

"Is this some sort of test? You've done this to others before? I pride myself on not being most people" she said infuriated

He brought out a handkerchief from his tuxedo pocket and used it to wipe the blood off her lips and stamp it on a paper he held in his hand.

"Wh..what's that?" Viv asked, she was still shaking due to after shocks and effects of what'd just happened.

"A blood contract" he replied simply

"That states?" A dreading calm came over her. Somehow, she already knew the answer.

"That states that you're going to be my wife and the mother of my child for the next one year"

"I don't want any part of it. I could.. I could get your red diamond back"

"I never wanted the red diamond. And it might interest you to know that, your so called red diamond client, Mr Nygma, is a member of the order. So you to stole from me to give back to me. The diamond was the bait used in catching you. I want you Viv"

"And I don't want you Dominikov" she replied a bit hysterical

"You soon will love"

"I'm never going to be one of your acquisitions!"

"No you aren't" he agreed simply. Shrugging

"You're going to be the mother of my child instead" he replied quietly.

---|~♦||•♦•||♦~|---

SCENE: DIMITRI MACHIAVELLI (DOMINIKOV'S YOUNGER BROTHER)

On a good morning, Dmitri Machiavelli strolled into one of the best art galleries in the whole of USA. The Bright Shadows.

"Good morning Mr. Dmitri. Please walk right in. she's been expecting you." the lovely, young receptionist spoke up, smiling, when he got to her desk.

Too young. He thought. She was way too young for him, he schooled his thoughts, before they started diverting.

Not bothering to answer her, he simply walked right past, heading towards the office he wanted and opening the door.

"Hey. You certainly took your time" Barbara said smiling, standing up from her office chair and walking over to hug him, her hand trailing up to sink into his soft, streaked blonde hair.

"I apologize love. I should have called, to tell you I would be running late."

"No worries. I can wait for any amount of time, as long as it's you who's the prize at the end of the day " and with that, she kissed him.

Breaking off the kiss, she stared into his eyes. They were cold. The eyes of a Machiavelli. They were always cold. She'd gotten used to it though. And with that thought, she kissed him again. Properly this time.

His hands roughly cupped her backside as he pushed her unto the desk and started kissing her back, stepping in between her thighs and moving down to bite his favorite spot at her neck effectively branding her, as she moaned loudly. His hands came up to caress her breasts as he slowly broke off the kiss.

"Baby, why're you stopping?" Barbara asked, confused.

"I'm sorry Barbara. We can't do this. Not today. I've got somewhere else to be right now. I didn't plan to spend much time here" he murmured apologetically

"Right" Barbara said, standing up, putting her clothes back in order and smoothening her long black hair, embarrassed at the way he'd told her off. Only him could make her feel this way. Feel the bitter green colour taste of envy. No doubt, the somewhere else he needed to be was another woman.

Women would kill to be with him and he was no saint either. He welcomed all the attention. Added to the fact that his family name made him hot cake.

He was a Machiavelli.

At the end of the day, there was no woman who didn't fall for rich, handsome, with a little bit of danger; unfortunately, including her.

"So what do you have for me?" he asked softly, stepping into her line of sight and bringing his hand up to caress her cheek.

"In a week's time, Bright Shadows is going to have another art exhibition. And this time, we're also launching a new artist. Rovanna Goucher."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter. Phew! Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow