11 - ♣Scream and get killed(i)

SCENE: VIVIENNE & DOMINIKOV MACHIAVELLI

Closing the door, Amy began
"Vivienne! What are you doing with that poor excuse of a man?"

"That poor excuse of a man, as you so kindly put it, is damn rich" Viv said, trying to defend Rich in some way

"He's also your ex. Your past. So you can imagine my surprise when I found him in your kitchen. We bringing exes home now?"

"Well he's gone already. Isn't he?"

"Vivienne if you're going to fuck that guy, then it sure as hell isn't going to be in here. You of all people know not to go back to trash"

"What? How did you..." Viv asked, genuinely surprised

"I have sensitive ears remember? You always seem to forget that. You guys were practically screaming all over the place for all I care" Amy said, rolling her eyes

Palming her forehead, Viv sighed
"I can't do this right now Amy. I'm going to bed. It's 5am already. Maybe I can put in two fucking hours of sleep before the day begins again"

"I'm only letting you off because I can clearly see that you're tired already. But this matter isn't over yet" Amy said sternly

"Yes ma'am" Viv replied sarcastically walking back up the stairs

"G'night Viv"

"Night Amy"

Viv got to her room and put off the light, bouncing into the bed. Suddenly, strong hands from nowhere, pinned her down. Just as she was about to scream, a hand clamped over her mouth. The room was dark so she couldn't see clearly, only people's figures and they were up to ten right here in her room. How did she not see them when she first walked in? That's right, she was tired. They dragged her to sit up on the bed. Two people where holding down one of her arms, another two on her other arm, three held down her first leg and another three held down her second leg, with a hand still clamped over her mouth. There was no way she could escape, when she was held down by eleven hefty men. They held her legs apart. She thanked heavens for the darkness of the room then 'cause she wasn't wearing panties.

Just then, she felt it. The chill. That aura. The unmistakable aura of undefeated power. The aura only a deadly Machiavellian could have. With his cologne hitting her nostrils in huge waves and a sudden cold sucking straight into her bone marrow. She knew without a doubt that Dominikov Machiavelli was standing somewhere in this room

"Hello Vivienne. The hand over your mouth is going to come off soon and if you scream Amelia up here I'd have no choice but to kill her. So it'd be in your best fucking interest to keep your mouth shut"

The hand came off then.

"What the heck are you doing in my room?" She asked bitterly, panting hard

"Fucking myself seven ways back from Sunday apparently, 'cause in a few minutes time, you're going to be at my beck and call

"You heard me when I said that?"

"I've heard every word. You've said since you came to my party. Somehow I always pegged you as a wise woman so what part of stealing from me is termed wise?"

How did he know? Viv wondered. People didn't know she was the head of Vivman organization, because of her disguise. Most times, they just thought it was Ethan who was the head.

When bathing, she'd wash the black dye off her blonde hair and removed the brown contacts. This was her real face.

"I never stole from you Dominikov. I was at the party remember? Could I be in two places at once?"

"Let's make a deal Viv"

Viv laughs softly
"Oh. A deal. Convenient isn't it? The man who trades on deals. With you, everything is a deal. When anyone wants something from you, they have to make a deal and thus their file is born. Where they sign a contract to owe you three favours. That kind of deal? I'm sorry but I'm not interested."

"You will be, if you shut up for five fucking minutes and let me talk. I've always wanted to fuck you since the first day I saw you, three years ago. One of my trusted aids had gotten into trouble with the law while carrying out a job for me. Of course the judge that was to judge that case was a member of the Order; so I didn't have any worries. Judge Harrington"

"Judge Harrington? Yes, I remember that case clearly. It was three years ago. He was shot to death that morning and I was asked to take over the case"

"Yes you were. You were all beautiful seduction on six inch heels. I'd wanted to fuck you there and then, for everyone to watch"

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter. Phew! Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow

I hope you enjoyed it

•♣♠♪♥♦• •♣♠♪♥♦• •♣♠♪♥♦•