Don't draw attention (2)

Stiles walked out of the luggage pickup. His Uncle Phil was supposed to be there but he wasn't. No call. No text. No contact. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada. He tried calling his Uncle but, once again, got the same result, nothing. Stiles walked along, towards the exit. Taking his time because he was in no rush.

"Don't draw attention." A deep voice said. He man patted his hand on stiles' shoulder, in a mock friendly gesture. The man pulled his arm over Stiles' shoulder, holding something to his side. A gun. Shoot! No wait! Don't shoot! Do not, shoot! "You're going to walk out, normally, and get in the black SUV outside." Oh my gosh. Holy crap. I'm gonna die!

"Really. A black SUV? I was expecting a white van." Stiles spoke, shakily. He couldn't help himself. Stiles learned, from a young age, when he's nervously, he makes jokes. He couldn't help it. He just felt a need to ease the tension. "The first rule of a kidnapper is: always use a white van. Right?" Great job, stiles. Wonderful job. You're doing great!! Annoying the kidnapper with. The. Gun. Wonderful.

"Shut up. Or I'll kill you." The mysterious man said. Yup I'm gonna die!

"Mmmm. Ya. I don't think you will. I mean. Who's kidnapping who, here?" Stiles said. He needed to shut up. "And why are you kidnapping me? May I ask."

"Stiles?" A voice said from behind them. The pair turned to see a young girl, around ten years old.

"Cara?" Stiles smiled, through clenched teeth.

"Get rid of her. Or I will." The kidnapper threatened.

"Hey, Cara. I'm so happy to see you!" Stiles smiled, a forced smile but no one could tell the difference. "You're so tall! Do you remember me? I used to babysit you."

"Ya! I missed you!" Cara smiled while running to hug him. Stiles hugged back but kept her at a distance. He didn't want her to get hurt.

"I missed you too!" Stiles said. "Maybe I can babysit you soon." If I'm not killed by creepo over here. "Or are you too old to be babysat?"

"I'm not old!" Cara giggled. "Not like you!"

"I am not old!" Stiles put a hand over his heart. "Tell your mom 'hi'."

"Ok! Bye, Stiles!!" Cara smiled while walking away.

"Bye!" Stiles said.

"Move." The man shoved him to the exit.

"Yes, sir." Stiles mocked.

"If you say one more thing. I'm going to hurt her." The man pointed over to a laughing Cara and her mother.

The man and Stiles approached a black SUV. Stiles was shoved into the back, hard. Stiles looked up to be met with three very built men, with fully-automatic shotguns.

"Well. I feel important." Stiles spoke. A man walked forward. He was wearing all black clothing. A bullet proof vest and military armor. But it looked off brand military armor. Like something you would get at a gun shop. Stiles was so caught up in his own thoughts, he didn't realize the man was holding the butt of his gun above his head, until it was too late.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

The chapters are going to get longer. But I just wanted to get this out there.

What do you want to happen?

Do you want any other characters in here?

Thanks for reading!