Battle of NY part 1 (16)

"Ha! I won!" Tony yelled. "Stiles? Where are you?" Tony asked over the coms. "Did I go to fast that I left you behind?" Tony was having his suit taken off by machines. 

"I've been here for five minutes," Stiles revealed himself. Tony jumped in surprise. He turned himself invisible to try and scare Tony. 

I can't believe I can control wind! 

You can control all the elements. Fire, wind, water, magic, and ground.  

Ground? Magic?

When you're on a different planet, you can use and manipulate the soil of said planet. It comes from the unknown power you have. Those are some of the elements but it will change when you're on a different planet or in a different realm. And you can contorl magic. I will teach you later. 

Cool!   

Tony and Stiles looked up to Stark towers and saw Loki. Stiles glared at Loki. Tony doing the same. They entered and Tony immediately went for the bar, Stiles following. 

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity." Loki walked towards them. 

"Actually, we're planning to threaten you." Tony motioned at Stiles and himself. 

"Should have left your armor on, for that," Loki smirked. 

"Yeah, seen a bit of millage and you've got the glow stick of destiny," Tony said. "Would you like a drink?"  

"Yes," Stiles answered. 

"You're seventeen!" Tony chuckled. 

"When did you start drinking?" Stiles asked, already knowing the answer. Tony didn't say anything. He just passed Stiles a glass of bourbon. 

Smell.

What?

Smell that. 

Stiles smelt it and gave a glance at Tony. 

Apple juice. 

He's drinking it too. 

He's tricking Loki! 

Yes, he is. 

Stiles couldn't physically see the nogistune but Stiles knew he was smirking. Stiles put down the glass of "bourbon" and rummaged into the cupboards, looking for real alcohol. Tony seemed to know his trick was figured out but didn't say anything. 

"Stalling me won't change anything." Loki moved the scepter to his other hand. 

"No, no, no. Threatening you." Tony corrected, drinking his "bourbon." "No drink. You sure? I'm having one." 

"So am I." Stiles used his heightened senses to find actual alcohol. He lifted it up, in the air, in triumph. 

"Oh, come on, Stiles! That's my favorite." Tony whined. 

"Mine now." Stiles lifted the bottle to his lips, drinking straight from the bottle. 

"The Chitauri are coming," Loki said, walking to the window. "Nothing will change that. What have I to fear?" 

"The Avengers," Tony said. "That's what we're calling ourselves. Sort of like a team. Earth's mightiest heroes. Type of thing." 

"Yes. I've met them." Loki smiled. 

"Yeah," Tony smiled pouring himself a drink of his apple juice. "It takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But let's do a head count. Your brother, a demigod." Loki scoffed. "A super soldier, a living legend. Who kind of lives up to the legend. A man with breathtaking anger management issues." Stiles chuckled at that. Tony put a watch on. "Couple of master assassins and let's not forget Stiles over here. Who no one has any idea what he can do." Stiles lifted his bottle of alcohol, in the air and took a sip. "And you, big fella. You've managed to piss off, every single one of them." 

"That was the plan." Loki walked back and forth. 

"Wonderful plan." Stiles quipped, drinking. 

"When they come and they will. They'll come for you." Tony advanced towards Loki. 

"I have an army," Loki said. 

"We have a hulk." Tony quipped. Stiles drank to that. 

"Oh. I thought the beast had wandered off." Loki said. 

"You're missing the point. There is no throne. There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us. But it's all on you because if we can't protect the Earth, we'll be damn sure we avenge it." Tony finished. 

"How will your friends have time for me, when they are so busy fighting you?" Loki put his scepter over Tony's heart but it didn't work. Stiles chuckled, drinking his alcohol. Loki tried again but failed. Stiles was full on laughing. "This usually works." 

"Well, performance issues aren't uncommon. I give it a one out of five-" Tony was cut off by Loki grabbing his neck and throwing him across the room. "JARVIS? Stiles? Any time now." Loki grabbed him again. 

"You will all fall before me." Loki seethed. 

"Deploy," Tony grumbled. Loki lifted Tony higher in the air. "Deploy!" Tony yelled while being thrown out the window. His suit shot out of the wall, after him. Tony flew up, meeting Loki. "And there's another person you pissed off. His name was Phil." Loki was blasted by Tony. "Hey. You know you could have helped, right?" 

"Yeah but I'm trying to get drunk. It's not working." Stiles motioned to the half empty bottle. 

"Keep an eye on him." Tony flew away. Stiles saluted him while taking another sip of the unknown alcohol. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I split the battle of New York into five chapters because when I finished writing it, it was over four thousand words!!! 

Thank you for reading, commenting, voting, and following!!!