Battle of NY part 2 (17)

Loki grunted and got up. Loki looked at his scepter causing Stiles to chuckle.

"You do know I'm part Tesseract, correct?" Stiles asked. "That means I can use the power of the Tesseract to my advantage. That scepter is part Tesseract, therefore, I control it." Loki glared at Stiles then chuckled.

"You still don't know what you are," Loki stated.

"Nope." Stiles popped, drinking the rest of the bottle in one chug. "Why am I not getting drunk!"

You need stronger alcohol.

"Vodka!" Stiles exclaimed.

That's not gonna work.

"What why?" Stiles said out loud.

You have a high metabolism due to the unknow power you hold.

"So, I can't get drunk?" Stiles screamed. Loki laughed. "Stop laughing at me!" Stiles whined. Just then Stiles felt the ground shake and he felt his heart ache. He gasped, holding his heart.

"My army is here." Loki announced.

"So that's the feeling of my heart being clenched," Stiles said.

"Stiles!" Clint said, over the coms. "We could use some help!"

"What about Loki?" Stiles asked, slowly regaining strength.

"Leave him," Tony ordered.

"Coming now!" Stiles said. Stiles jumped off the edge of Stark Towers, Loki watching him. Stiles flew over New York seeing aliens.

The Chitauri.

Wow.

Stiles saw his team on the ground. There were flashes of lighting signaling the demigod had arrived. Thor landed near a car and Stiles slowly lowered himself.

"What's the story of up top?" Steve asked.

"The field surrounding the cube is impenetrable." Thor huffed.

"Thor's right!" Tony said, over the coms. "We gotta deal with these guys first."

"How do we do this?" Natasha asked.

"As a team," Steve said.

"I have unfinished business, with Loki," Thor said.

"Yeah? Get in line." Stiles and Clint said at the same time.

"Save it," Steve ordered. "Loki's gonna keep the fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him, these things could run wild. We got Stark, on top. He's gonna need-" Steve was stopped by the sound of a motorcycle engine. Bruce.

"So." Bruce exclaimed. "This all seems...horrible." Stiles chuckled.

"I'm so happy we're friends." Stiles laughed.

"I've seen worse," Nat said.

"Sorry." Stiles and Bruce said at the same time.

"No. We could use a little worse." Natasha corrected.

"Stark, we got them," Steve said.

"Banner and Stiles," Tony asked.

"Tell Bruce to suit up and tell Stiles to use his powers," Tony said.

"I can hear you," Stiles said smugly.

"Fine. Use your powers! And kick the alien's asses." Tony said. "I'm bringing the two parties to you." Just then Tony flew around the corner, following him were two giant alien things. The alien looked like a giant, flying, gray, fish.