Germany (6)

"Stiles! Hey, buddy." A voice pulled him out of sleep. Stiles pried his eyes open to see his Uncle. 

"Fury? Loki? What happened?" Stiles rushed. 

"Director Fury is fine. He has a gunshot but he'll be fine." Phil smiled. 

"Loki?" Stiles asked again. 

"Loki escaped but we'll get him. Promise." Phil smiled. Stiles sighed. 

"What happened?" Stiles asked. 

"What do you mean?" Phil asked. 

"With me, What happened to me?" Stiles pushed. 

"I have no idea," Phil told. "You need to talk to Fury." 

"Clint?" Stiles questioned, after a period of silence. 

"Loki took him. I'm sorry," Phil told solemnly. 

You could have stopped this. If only you had just stayed with him. You could have stopped Loki. You could have used your powers and- 

"Hey." Phil hugged his nephew. Stiles didn't even realize, he was crying. "It's going to be okay. We're gonna get them." They stayed like that for a while. Just sitting there. 

"Director Fury wants to talk to you." Phil broke the silence. 

"Yeah." Stiles wiped away his tears. "I'll go now." 

"Oh wait!" Stiles turned to meet his Uncle's gaze. "I met Captain America!" Stiles chuckled. 

"That's great, Uncle Phil." Stiles chuckled. Stiles walked around S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters. He was walking slowly, trying to avoid the inevitable. When he finally reached the door, he stopped. He stood for a few minutes, gathering himself. 

"Sir." Stiles walked into the room. It had a large table with several chairs. A few agents were there and Director Fury was there too. 

"Agent Stilinski." Fury greeted. "We found him." Stiles' head shot up.

"What?" Stiles sputtered. 

"We found Loki." Fury said. "In Germany. Go to the Quinn jet. Agent Romanova is there." Stiles stopped, in the doorway. 

"Director Fury?" Stiles asked. "Thanks. For saving me." 

"You have my back. I have yours." Fury smiled. Stiles smiled then rushed out of the room. He ran throughout the hallways. He reached outside and ran to the jet. 

"Stiles!" A voice said. Stiles looked up to see Natasha. 

"Hey, Natasha!" Stiles smiled. His smile fell. "I'm sorry about Clint. I could have-" 

"Don't. It's okay. We'll get him back." Natasha smiled. 

"Thanks, Nat." Stiles thanked. He sat down and the jet started. It would take several hours to reach Germany so he took a nap. He was still exhausted from what happened at the bunker.

Stiles woke up to the sound of Nat's voice. 

"Stiles! Wake up!" Nat screamed. 

"No!" Stiles grumbled making Natasha chuckle. 

"You must be Stiles Stilinski." Another voice said. Stiles looked over to see Captain America. 

Holy crap. I might cry. 

"Hi! You're Captain America!" Stiles smiled, putting his hand out. 

"Nice to meet you." Steve took his hand and shook it. 

I have baby hands, compared to this dude. 

"So Fury roped you into this too?" Steve asked. 

"Yeah, pretty much." Stiles laughed. 

"Five minutes until we reach Loki," Nat said.

"You ready?" Steve asked.  "I heard you fought Loki before." 

"Yeah, more like standing in fear and doing nothing," Stiles grumbled. 

"Being scared is nothing to be ashamed of." Steve said. "It means you're normal." 

"Says the super soldier," Stiles fought back.  

"I was fighting in the war, with my friend. I turned around and heard a gunshot. That gunshot was two inches from hitting my head. I peed. My. Pants." Steve told. Stiles grinned. 

"You're lying," Stiles said through laughter. 

"Not even a little." Steve smiled. Stiles threw his head back in laughing. "Yeah, yeah, laugh it up. At least I made you feel better." 

"We're here!" Nat yelled. "Get ready. I'm gonna fly over Loki and you two are gonna go." 

"Yes, ma'am," Stiles said. Stiles and Steve headed to the back of the jet. "You can go first." 

"Gee, thanks." Steve smiled.

"Sarcasm? Steve, I believe, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Stiles smiled. The door opened and Steve jumped off. "Lord, help me." 

"Look to your elders. Let him be an example." Loki smiled. Surrounding Loki were people kneeling. There was one elderly man who stood. Loki blasted his scepter and just as soon as it was going to hit the man, Captain America jumped in front. He used his shield to block the blast and it bounced off and hit Loki. Causing him to fall to the ground. 

"I knew I made a good decision to go second." Stiles was using one of his many powers to slowly glide down. His feet hit the ground and caught up to Steve. 

"You know the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else. We ended up disagreeing." Steve and Stiles started to walk towards Loki. 

"Ohhhhhh. He just compared you to Hitler!" Stiles said. 

"The soldier. A man out of time." Loki used his scepter to help himself up. "The boy who ran with wolves and became a monster." 

"I'm not the one who's out of time," Steve said. The Quinn jet finally showed itself. 

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha's voice rang through the crowd. The Quinn jet opened and revealed a giant gun, pointed directly at Loki. 

"I've said this once, I'll say it again. When has and will ever work?" Stiles asked. Loki smirked at Stiles and blasted the Quinn jet. It missed. 

"Everyone go!" Stiles yelled, everyone, did. Steve threw his shield towards Loki but it didn't do any damage. Steve punched Loki, again nothing. Steve used his shield to try and hit Loki but he dodged it. Loki used his scepter to hit Steve back. Stiles stood there. Stiles looked over to see Cap on his knees and Loki holding his scepter over him. 

"Kneel!" Loki ordered. Stiles was going to intervene when Steve said. 

"Not today." Grabbing Loki's forearm and throwing him away from himself. Loki was all over the place. Stiles was walking towards the two when AC DC started to play. 

"Agent Romanoff. You miss me?" A smug voice asked. Stiles looked up to see Iron Man. 

I met Captain America and Ironman?! On the same day?!

Iron Man blasted Loki, knocking him down. 

"Make a move reindeer games." Iron Man threatened, showing off all of his gadgets. 

"Hey, horny!" Stiles walked up to Loki. "Long time no see." Loki's armor morphed into 'normal' clothes and lifted his hands, in surrender. 

"Good move." Iron Man said, putting away all his weapons. 

"Mr. Stark." Steve greeted. 

"Captain." Tony greeted back. 

"Stiles," Stiles said, grabbing Loki by the arm. "nice to meet you."