Family Reunion (8)

Okay. All you have to do is-

I know what to do.

Really? You know how to become invisible?

I can do that?

Yes. All you have to do is believe that you're invisible.

Okay...

Stiles was gliding in the air, slowly descending. He passed Steve and Tony, surprisingly. Stiles skin began to glow a blue, then he couldn't see his hands anymoe. He saw Thor and Loki yelling.

It worked. Go to those bushes and hide.

Stiles did. Loki was laying on the ground, chuckling.

"Where's the Tesseract?" Thor demanded .

"Ah, I missed you too." Loki laughed.

"Do I look to be in a gaming mood?" Thor demanded.

"Oh, you should thank me." Loki slowly got up. "With the Bifrost gone, how much dark energy did the Allfather have to muster to conjure you here? Your precious Earth." Loki was having trouble getting up. Thor dropped his hammer and grabbed Loki by the collar.

"I thought you dead." Thor huffed.

"Did you morn?" Loki said, trying to get as far away from Thor as possible.

What kind of question is that?

"We all did," Thor said in a hurt tone. "Our father-"

"Your father." Loki corrected. "He did tell you my true parentage. Did he not?" Loki limped away, holding his back.

"We were raised together. We played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Thor asked.

"I remember a shadow. You tossing me into an ibis, I was and should be king." Loki stated.

"So you take the world I love as your recompense and your imagine slights?" Thor was getting angrier. "No. Earth is under my protection." Loki just laughed.

"And you're doing a marvelous job with that." Loki smiled. "The humans slaughter each other in droves while you ideally fret. I need to rule them!"

"You think yourself above them?" Thor asked but it was more of a statement.

"Well, yes," Loki smirked.

"Then you miss the truth of ruling, brother." Thor tried. "The throne would suit you ill." Loki scoffed and pushed Thor out of the way.

"I've seen worlds you've never known about." Loki walked. "I have grown, Odin's son, in my exile. I have seen the true power of the Tesseract and when I wield it-"

"Who showed you this power? Who controls the would be king?" Thor demanded.

"I am a king!" Loki yelled.

"Not here!" Thor bellowed. "You give up the Tesseract! You give up this pointless dream. And come home." Thor was begging.

"I don't have it." Thor brought his hammer to his hand." You need the cube to bring me home but I've sent it off to somewhere I know not where."

"Listen well brother, I-"Thor was caught off by Iron Man grabbing him.

"I'm listening," Loki said to himself.

Stiles slowly clapped and willed himself to be seen.

"Great family reunion." Stiles said, sarcastically.

Loki turned towards Stiles.

"Hey, horny!" Stiles waved. "How ya been?"

"Stiles," Loki rolled his eyes.

"You don't sound too excited to see me." Stiles said. Loki just chuckled and sat down on a ledge. "Aren't you gonna run?"

"No," Loki stated simply.

Why not?" Stiles sat down right next to him. "I'm the only one here. Your brother-"

"He's not my brother." Loki corrected.

"Really because Thor thinks otherwise," Stiles said.

"Thor is an oaf," Loki scoffed.

"So. He's not your brother?" Stiles asked.

"No. Thor is not my brother." Loki agreed.

"But he said you grew up together. Played together. Fought together, and he called you his brother." Stiles said.

"It is too complicated for you to understand," Loki said.

"Try me." Stiles challenged.

"Very well. I was birthed into a realm of giants. My father did not want me so he abandoned me. Odin came and 'saved' me. He took me in and raised me however he did not tell me I wasn't his own." Loki said Odin's name is such distaste.

"So you were adopted." Stiles summed.

"Adopted?" Loki asked.

"Yeah. It's when your birth family can't take care of you so another family takes you in." Stiles said.

"Well, then yes. I was adopted." Loki grumbled.

"Hey, same." Stiles smiled. Loki gave a questioning look. "Peace of advice. Forgive them. Before it's too late."

"Stiles?" Someone yelled.

"Hey, Capsicle!" Stiles smiled.

"How'd you get down here?" Steve asked. "I took the last parachute."

"I didn't need a parachute," Stiles smirked.

Someone's coming.

"Someone's coming." Stiles warmed. Stiles got into a defensive position. He felt his pulse rising.

"Hey!" A voice called. "You done yet?"

"Agent Romanoff?" Stiles relaxed.

"Ok. Horny. Let's go." Stiles turned to Loki. Loki's eyes widened.

Stiles. You're eyes.

What?

They're glowing and Loki just saw them.

So? He already knows about you and I'm sure he gathered that the tesseract combined with me. Which I'm still confused about.

Yes. But he doesn't know the other parts.

Other parts?

I'll explain later. But get away from Loki.

"Cap. Can you get Loki, please?" Stiles rushed away from the god.

"Sure," Steve said, questioningly.

You have some explaining to do.