Phil Coulson (14)

Stiles heard static. Only static. Stiles slowly opened his eyes, to see running agents and Thor's face. 

"Thor?" Stiles groggily said. Thor's mouth was moving but Stiles couldn't hear any words. Thor got up and left Stiles. 

Stiles! Are you okay?

Yeah... Hey. I need a name for you.

You need to get up. 

I'll get up in a minute.

No, now. Get up, now. you need to help your team. 

Fine. Fine. I'm getting up. 

Stiles' hearing slowly came back. Someone was talking over the coms. 

"Agent Coulson and Thor are going to Loki. Iron Man and Captian America are handling the engine. I got Barton." Stiles knew it was Natasha. 

Clint? Clint's okay!

Seems that way. 

"Anyone know where Stiles is?" Natasha asked. 

"I'm going to help Thor and Phil." Stiles got up and grunted. 

"Kid, you okay?" Tony asked over the comms. 

"Yeah, I'm okay," Stiles said, running through the hallways. 

Stiles, we should help with the Hulk.

We will. After we save my Uncle. 

Stiles- 

I'm not losing the last of my family. 

Very well. 

Stiles ran through the hallways, twisting and turning every which way. Stiles finally reached the familiar metal door. He quietly walked in, seeing Thor trapped in Loki's cage. 

That's great. 

"The humans think us, immortal. Should we test that?" Loki was at the control panel about to press a button when a voice said. 

"Move away, please." It was Phil. Loki backed away while Stiles headed to the control panel. The others hadn't realized he was present due to him coming through a door, on the other side of the room.  Stiles made his way behind Loki. He was over the controls when his uncle spoke again. 

"You like this?" Phil motioned to the phase two prototype, he was holding. "We started working on the prototype after you sent the destroyer. Even I don't know what it does." Phil powered up the gun. "Wanna find out?" Stiles looked over to his uncle when he saw Loki behind him. 

"Phil-" Stiles was grabbed by his arms. turned around, and was being...hugged? Stiles went tense. Hugging Stiles was Loki. Loki's hand was on the back of his head, preventing him to move. There was a slicing sound and a yell of pure agony. 

"No!" Thor shouted, hitting the glass, with his fists. 

No.

"Please tell me you didn't do that." Stiles was sobbing, still being held by Loki. Stiles felt the same heat, behind his eyes. His eyes were glowing which meant he was losing control. Stiles tried to turn his head but Loki didn't allow him to. 

Stiles. Do not turn around. 

Stiles started to fight against Loki's grip but it was no use. Loki wasn't letting go. 

"Let go! LET ME GO!!" Stiles yelled. He was hitting Loki's chest but it didn't affect Loki. Stiles sobbed and yelled. He felt his eyes burning so much so it hurt to open them.