Fury (4)

"So. Let me get this straight. You work for a secret government agency called S.H.I.E.L.D." Stiles summed. 

"Yup." His Uncle said. 

"And your boss wants me to be an agent?" Stiles asked. 

"Yup."  

"And you kidnapped me to see how I would respond to a dire situation." 

"Mhm." Phil nodded and sheepishly smiled. 

"Ever heard of a text?" 

"Coulson?" The man from the metal room said. 

"Yes." Phil turned. 

"Fury wants you and your nephew if he's up for it," Chuck said. 

"What do you say?" Phil turned to his nephew. 

"Sure. I got nothing better to do." 

"Hey. Kid." Chuck ran up to the nephew and uncle. Stiles sighed. "I wanted to apologize for what happened back there." 

"You're okay." Stiles shrugged. "But I have one question." 

"Shoot." Chuck shrugged. 

"Is Chuck your real name? Because, you know, the whole spy thing." Stiles asked. The man laughed. 

"No. Chuck isn't my name." Not Chuck smiled. 

"What is it?" Stiles questioned. 

"That's another question. " Clint smirked. But answered it anyway. "Barton. Clint Barton." Clint smiled, holding his hand out. Stiles shook it. 

"Stiles Stilinski." 

The trio rode the jet to an unknown location. Stiles talked to the pilot, asking her questions about where they were going, what her name was. It was Natasha. 

"Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters." Phil clapped Stiles on the back. Phil, Clint, and Natasha led Stiles through the hallways. Many twists and turns later, the group reached a door. 

"This is the boss, you were so eager to meet," Clint smirked. 

"Agent Coulson." A man with an eye patch greeted Stiles' uncle. 

"You must be Stiles." The man came towards Stiles and shook his hand. "Nick Fury." 

"Nice to meet you, sir." Stiles greeted.  "So you wanted me as an agent." 

"Forward." Fury chuckled. "Yes, if you're up to it." 

"Of course." Stiles smiled. 

"I'm putting together a team of remarkable people. To see if they could become something more. To see if they could work together when we needed them too. To fight the battles we never could. I want you on that team." Nick said. 

"I'm just me. I can't do anything special." Stiles lied. They all scoffed. 

"You really expect us to believe that?" Clint asked. 

"You know?" Stiles questioned. "You all know? And you're okay with it?" 

"I was a little shocked but I've excepted that my nephew has awesome powers." Phil smiled. 

"Ya, they're cool but I don't have a great handle on them," Stiles argued. 

"We've all seen what you can do. You'll be fine." Natasha smiled. 

"Okay. I'll join." Stiles smiled back. 

"Great. You will be going with Agent Barton and Agent Coulson to Project Pegasus." Fury ordered. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're starting it!! The next chapter will be where Avengers 1 starts! 

What are your thoughts? 

Any complaints? 

Do you want the chapters to be longer or shorter? 

Or do you like it the way it is?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, and following!!!