Jury's out (12)

Tony and Bruce, were in the lab. Steve, in his room. Fury, Natasha, and Phil, in the conference room. Thor and Agent Hill, the control room. Stiles was in the lab, keeping an eye on Bruce and himself. 

"Gamma readings are definitely consistent with Selvig's reports." Bruce was in the lab, along with Tony. Bruce was scanning Loki's scepter. "But it's going to take weeks to process." 

"If we bypass their mainframe, a direct route to the Homer cluster. We can clock this at around 600 teraflops." Tony was pressing buttons on a tablet. 

"All I packed was a toothbrush." Stiles chuckled, making the others chuckle. 

"You know you two should come by Stark towers, sometime." Tony walked towards Bruce and Stiles "You'd love it. It's Candyland."

"Thanks but the last time I was in New York, I kind of broke Harlem," Bruce confessed. 

"I don't have a good grip on my powers and I have no idea what else I can do," Stiles confessed. 

"Well, I promise a stress-free environment. No surprises." Just as Tony said that he zapped Bruce's side causing him to cry out. 

"Don't you dare." Stiles backed away, a smile evident on his face. Tony ran up and zapped him causing Stiles to cry out while chuckling. 

"Really? Nothing?" Tony examined Stiles' face. 

"Hey!" Someone yelled. 

"Jury's out." Tony chuckled. 

"Are you nuts?" Steve came running up and grabbed the taser, Tony was holding. 

"You two really got a lid on it. Haven't you?" Tony questioned. "What's your secret?" Tony pressed. "Mellow jazz, bongo drums.."

"A huge bag of weed," Stiles replied. 

"Really?"  Tony asked, perplexed. 

"Maybe, maybe not." Stiles grinned. 

"I'm impressed." 

"Is everything a joke to you?" Steve asked Tony. 

"Funny things. Like what Stiles said." Tony smiled. Stiles beamed. 

"Threatening the lives of everyone on this ship isn't funny," Steve said. "No offense." 

"It's alright I wouldn't have come on board in I couldn't handle it." Bruce smiled. 

"I'm hurt." Stiles faked sadness. "Oh, how you wound me!" Stiles put his hand on his forehead, dramatically. 

"You two are tiptoeing." Tony smiled. "You guys need to strut." 

"We might be tiptoeing but we aren't killing anyone. So I am okay with that." Stiles said. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to continue this chapter but when I finished it, it was over 1600 words. And I was like "No one's gonna want to read that much." So I split it. 

What are your thoughts? 

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, and following!!