Battle of NY Part 3 (18)

"Guys..." Natasha motioned to the portal. More of the fish looking aliens came out.

"Great." Stiles huffed.

"Call it, Cap," Tony said.

"Alright, listen up," Steve commanded. "Until we can close that portal, up there. We have to contain it. Barton, I need you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash."

"Wanna give me a lift?" Clint asked Tony.

"Right. Better clench up, Legolas." Tony said, grabbing Clint and flying away.

"Thor. You gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow him down. You got the lightning. Light the bastards up" Thor nodded and flew away.

"Hulk." Hulk turned. "Smash." Hulk gave an evil smirk and roared.

"Oh, Lord, help me," Stiles said to himself.

"Stiles." Stiles turned to face Steve.

"You want coffee?" Stiles asked a smirk evident on his lips. Steve chuckled but shook his head.

"Go distract Loki," Steve said. Stiles nodded and flew. Stiles flew back to Stark Towers. He saw Loki standing there, in full armor.

"Loki!" Stiles yelled, trying to get Loki's attention. It didn't work. Loki was in his own head. There was a thud. Stiles turned to see Thor.

"Loki!" Thor yelled, louder than Stiles. Loki turned.

"Oh. Okay. So you turn for him but not me? I'm hurt." Stiles put his hand over his heart, in mock hurt.

"Turn off the tesseract or I will destroy it." Thor threatened.

"You can't! There is no destroying it. And if by some miraculous deed, if you do, you'll destroy your precious Mieczyslaw." Loki smirked, pointing his scepter at the duo. "There is only the war."

"So be it." Thor huffed. Loki lunged at Thor, Stiles, and Thor both moved out of the way. Stiles saw some aliens climbing up the tower, to help Loki, so Stiles attacked them. Stiles broke one's hand and it went tumbling to the ground. Three more. Stiles formed a fireball in his hand and threw it at an alien, throwing him to the ground. Two more.

Thor and Loki were fighting, Stiles was too busy to know what they were saying.

"You know what he is," Thor stated, throwing a punch at Loki.

"Yes, I do," Loki smirked, blocking Thor's punch.

"The lost child of Odin." Thor huffed.

"Your brother," Loki smirked.

"OUR brother." Thor corrected.

Stiles used his wind powers to blow the two last aliens off the tower. Stiles looked up to see the Quinn jet. Loki blasted the ship. Thor tackled Loki.

"Look at this." Thor made Loki look at the chaos around them. "Look around you. You think this madness will end with your rule?"

"It's too late." Loki huffed. "It's too late to stop it."

"No." Thor refused. "We can, together." It looked like Loki was going to agree but instead, stabbed Thor.

"Thor!" Stiles yelled. Thor got up and threw Loki into the glass wall. He didn't know why but Stiles didn't like the brothers fighting. He felt guilty. Thor lifted Loki above the ground and threw him back down. Stiles was to busy looking at the fight in front of him, that he didn't notice the alien creeping up behind him. Stiles felt pain in his side. He looked down to see a claw, in his side. He yelped and grabbed the alien's wrist and pulled it out, shoving the alien off the side of the building. Stiles held his side, trying to stop the bleeding.

"Mieczyslaw!" Thor yelled.

"It'll heal in a second," Stiles said weakly, stumbling back.

It won't.

What?

That alien had werewolf venom, on his claws. That's poisonous to us. You can't heal and you'll die from blood loss.

"Or not." Stiles chuckled, dryly. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooo. STILES IS AN ODINSON!!!!!! I've had this idea for a while now. Don't worry more twists will come up. A lot of stuff happened in this chapter. Stiles was stabbed! 

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting, and following!!!